YouTuber "McSkillet" Dead after Fatal I-805 Crash

YouTuber "McSkillet" has died after driving the wrong way on Interstate 805. The crash also killed two other people - which included a twelve-year-old girl.

Trevor was driving his black McLaren 650S in the wrong direction on northbound I-805 at a high rate of speed when his car struck a 2010 Hyundai SUV traveling northbound on I-805 near La Jolla Village Drive. The 43-year-old woman and a 12 year old girl riding in the Hyundai were pronounced dead at the scene.

Ken

Forum Staff
My prayers and thoughts go out to the families involved in this horrible accident. What the heck is an 18 year old kid doing with a $250,000 sports car? I really hope had had medical issues and didn't intentionally go out in a blaze of glory.

I hope they figure out why the hell he was going the wrong way on I805. I've heard reports he was going 100mph when the crash happened ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow this is just horrible. They need to have a min age limit to buy or drive these super cars. Set the age at 30+ when you are smart enough to realize your mortal.

Ken

Forum Staff
They need to have a min age limit to buy or drive these super cars. Set the age at 30+ when you are smart enough to realize your mortal.
I couldn't agree more! I remember feeling invincible behind the wheel when I was young. However, I've seen too many videos where you literally have no time to react or it's game over for you.

It appears Trevor made skins for CounterStrike and he got trade banned. This essentially took away all his revenue. Reports are that he committed suicide and took those 2 innocent people with him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really hoped this was just a bad accident. I would hate to think someone who wanted to take their own life would go out and take someone with them.

A 12 year old girl's life was snuffed because of this - one way or another he will be judged for it.