YouTube Prank Group "Trollstation" Jailed for Art Gallery Robbery

Ken

Forum Staff

Four Members of the YouTube prank channel "Trollstation" have been jailed for staging hoax robberies in two London art galleries - one of which caused a stampede and left members of the public terrified.

- Endrit Ferizolli (age 20) who often acts as the group's spokesman was sentenced to 16 weeks in a young offenders institute.
- Helder Gomes (age 23) was sentenced to 18 weeks in jail.
- Ebenezer Mensah (age 29) also received an 18 week sentence.
- Daniel Jarvis (age 27) received a 20 weeks sentence.

Although all four had initially plead not guilty, Gomes, Mensah and Ferizolli changed their pleas last week and received a 25% reduction in jail time as a result.

The court also ordered that equipment seized by the police should be destroyed.

This is what you get for going too far with a prank. Just like Vitaly and his ATM robbery prank - he's lucky he didn't serve time for that stunt either. I like a good prank, but don't go to these extremes for views. Lesson learned? I guess we'll wait and see.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Here's what's going to happen :
Their "Prank" is going to make headlines everywhere.
More people will check out / sub to their channel.
They will come out of jail in a few months with their heads held high like they found a cure to cancer.
Their fans will be all over them which will put pressure for them to make even bigger and more extreme prank.
They will get caught again but this time have more money for better lawyers.

Ken

Forum Staff
That's pretty much how it's going to go!

However, it may seem like nothing on paper, but I'm sure that 4-5 months in jail is going to feel like a long time. It's going to drag even longer if they are fearful and watching their backs 24/7. Lessons may be learned.