Will Smith

Ken

Forum Staff
Will is jumping in to the Grand Canyon live on YouTube on September 25th. Here's the promo video for it :

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha he's crazy - but I love it! No matter how much you set aside fear, your definitely gonna feel it when you leap heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I was totally thinking the same thing. How does one go about pulling something like that off anyways? Don't you need to get permission to fly over it in the first place (for stuns purposes) or am I just being dumb? Getting the helicopter, pilot (whoever that may be and everything setup with cameras must have taken a lot of work. Really looking forward to this one!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just a heads up - Tommorw live on YouTube is the jump! 3pm PST (I won't be able to watch it live but I'll catch it when I get home).

Ken

Forum Staff
I forgot about it and went out grocery shopping ... but I'll give him credit, that was a pretty brave thing to do!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I'd give $1000 for the last thought he had going through his mind when he leaned back and let go.

Mad props to him cause I sure in hell couldn't do that.

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess some people are trying to give him flak that this wasn't a "spontaneous" jump. Apparently a bunch of people tested the jump before him to make sure all was good. I'm not exactly sure of the details behind it ... but people will find anything to complain about these days.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So people check if it's safe and he gets harassed for it? heh

He still was the one hanging on and had to willing let go and fall backwards. No one can take that away from him. I'm sure most of the people calling him out wouldn't even get into the helicopter let alone bungee from it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Will has a new video up today! He's with Liza Koshy and they are on some water hoverboard thing in Miami.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was a great video! Liza is super tiny so that's why it was easier for her to stand up on the board. It looked like everyone had a good time though.