Will Smith

Ken

Forum Staff
I just noticed that Will has a couple new videos on his channel. I haven't watched them yet, but they appear to be FIFA related as well.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just saw his latest one : 6 weeks in Cartagena. I think he was out there finishing shooting some movie. Always, his vids are always great so make sure to check it out.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun one to watch! I finally got around to it tonight. It looks like a fun place to visit, but I'm not sure about spending 6 weeks there. It would be a pretty big culture shock to me.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Will has a new video up! It's called My son punched me in the face. Haha it looks to be a good one but I won't be able to watch it till tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! I'll try and watch it tomorrow. I've been busy the last few nights watching Cobra Kai on YouTube Red - and it's actually pretty good.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh dam I binged watched that not too long ago and thought it was awesome! I see that season 2 has been confirmed for 2019 but I don't think this is the thread for that. ;)

Ken

Forum Staff
I finally got a chance to watch the vlog tonight. He's with his family on Father's Day doing some interesting slow motion videos. It was pretty good!

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! He's hasn't been really consistent with his uploads, so I keep forgetting to check. I'll watch them tomorrow night and report back.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched them both right now. Both really good stories. I especially like the one where he was mentoring that guy for so many years.

Ken

Forum Staff
Just finished watching them tonight myself. The poor guy had some heavy reading to do before anything really started for him. I think Will took the right approach with him though ... get him physically and mentally in shape first.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I really like where he's going with the channel. There's a lot of diversity in his content where you really just don't know what to expect when his next video pops up - and that's great!

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I just saw Will meet up with the people who challenged him to bungee out of a helicopter over the grand canyon. The date has been set! Sept 25 (on his 50 birthday) they are going to do this crazy event! No mention if Tom Cruise will be piloting the chopper or not - god I hope so that would be epic!

Oh and if I heard this right, it's going to be streamed live on YouTube.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, it's going to be streamed live on YouTube. It sucks we have to wait so long, but it's going to be great!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I can't wait!

Also heads up that Will has a new video up called Drake almost got me killed. I haven't checked it out yet but it sounds like a good one heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's too bad I didn't see your post until now, or else I would have watched it tonight. I'll catch it tomorrow and report back!

Ken

Forum Staff
I finally got around to watching the video tonight. I'm not sure I would be climbing on the bridge like that, but it's nice to see he got away with it without any police harassing him. I guess when you go at 4am, not too many people are going to witness it.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that Will has posted 5 new videos since the "Drake almost got me killed" one.