Will Smith

Ethan

Forum Staff
Have you guys checked out his YouTube channel at all? He has some really good stuff on there. I just finished watching his video about over coming his fear of the ocean (he went scuba diving) and it was great heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched his scuba diving and the Jimmy Fallon vlogs. They were really good! I like that he's actually doing stuff and feels like a vlogs. I think "The Rock" should take notes on what Will is doing - and what the people really want to watch.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have been so busy lately I haven't checked The Rocks channel in quite some time. Agreed though about Will - very entertaining to watch videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He posted a couple new video's recently. Both are excellent! I especially liked the one where he talks about meeting Michael Jackson - that was hilarious.

Also, I give him full credit for jumping out of that plane. That goes against every instinct in your body to leap like that heh. His quote at the end was really good too.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching them and they were great! The MJ story was really funny and it was nice to see him and his son jump out of the plane. I wouldn't do it!

He's almost at 2 million subscribers already. He caught up to The Rock's channel in no time at all.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You guys ever watch One Strange Rock TV show? It's kind of like How the Universe Works where they just talk about all kinds of cosmic things. I have been watching it for the last few days and it's really good. I'm glad to see Will branching out into all kinds of different things.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, One Strange Rock is really good! I've only watched a couple of them, but I have them on my PVR and slowly making my way through them each night.

Ethan

Forum Staff
How he became the Fresh Prince? Yeah I just finished watching that and it's great! I always wondered how he landed that role.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched it tonight and that was a fantastic story! Talk about being at the right place and the right time.

I love his storytime videos, but I hope he uploads a new vlog soon. Wasn't he supposed to bungee jump out of a helicopter?

Ken

Forum Staff
I love his storytime videos, but I hope he uploads a new vlog soon. Wasn't he supposed to bungee jump out of a helicopter?
I'm still waiting for that as well! I really hope he gets Tom Cruise to fly the helicopter.

Ethan

Forum Staff
haha yeah that would be the best! I'm sure either way it's going to take a lot of prep to get something that like done.

Ken

Forum Staff
The YouTube group "Yes Theory" are the ones who challenged Will to jump out of the helicopter. Here is their reaction video from them watching Will accepting their challenge.

Ken

Forum Staff
Will has 2 new videos posted on his channel. I haven't had the chance to watch them yet, but will hopefully get to them tomorrow night.

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched them the other day and it was pretty neat to see the whole behind the scenes process.