Vlogumentary

Ken

Forum Staff
Vlogumentary is finally premiering at Tribeca Film Festival. A lot of people donated to help make this movie possible, and not everyone is happy about it. It's taken more than 3 years for this movie to get finished, and some are complaining that the bulk of the footage is already old news and irrelevant.

What are your thoughts?

Ethan

Forum Staff
People are furious - and rightfully so. The biggest issue is they took peoples money and then stop communication with them.

Just look at the comment section on Indiegogo:

"3 years ?! 3 dam years since I donated and not a single thing to show for it. Shay bringing out that clothing line last year was the final straw. Lost all respect for that money hungry jerk. Just wish I could get my money back on now what would be a our of date irrelevant documentary"

"I get that they are probably under very strict legal obligations to not talk about Vlogumentary in public but to not come on here and update us with something, is despicable. A simple: Hey we havent forgotten about you guys and all perks will be honored of refunds will be sent out. Nope. Nothing. Crickets. Trixen."

and it goes on and on and on ...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-m-vlogging-here-youtube-documentary#/comments