VitalyzdTv

Ken

Forum Staff
That was pretty intense to watch - that was a lot of people there. He even had to tell them to listen to the security team. I think he's headed back home now though .. should be interesting to see what's next on his list.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm surprised he's being unusually quiet - even on social media. However, he did post a tweet 12 hours ago of him holding on to a baby monkey ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Vitaly has uploaded his new years video on his second channel. Haven't watched it yet, but wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! I just finished watching it and it was a good one. I have to check back because I think I must have missed a vlog or 2 somewhere. He was in India and then back in Abu Dubai.

What's this with all the YouTubers buying Rolex's for people this year? The one Vitaly bought his mom really looked nice.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, that watch was really nice. It does seem like all the Youtubers are getting a Rolex this year. Roman bought one for Brit too.

Oh and he has another video up ... It looks like he is staying one more day and then heading to the Bahamas.

Ken

Forum Staff
Vitaly is in the Bahamas now and he's participating in the PokerStars Championship game (of all things). I used to watch that back in the day on TV when I having my lunch. It was interesting to see it in his vlogs.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that video - it looked like he was doing pretty good. I wonder how he even got into that tourney heh.

I don't like how inconsistent he is with uploading his videos. For example, at the end of his latest video, he says "I want you to come back tomorrow, I'm going to meet with the pro's, vlog with them and have some fun" ... 3 days later and still nothing. I'm a HUGE poker fan (and player) and would love to see him meet up with the pros.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He'll be back in a couple days with like a 30 min recap vlog of everything that happened. But I know what you mean.

His new video is finally up. I was hoping that he was going to speak with more poker players, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched his "I'm getting evicted" vlog from 10 days ago. He sure is really getting into this poker thing. Wonder what he has been up too the last few days.

I noticed that he posted a new video 2 days ago - just a heads up in case you guys haven't been watching his channel recently.

No rush, it's been a week since he posted his last video anyways. How come "daily vloggers" hardly ever vlog daily?

Just a heads up! Vitaly is releasing a new prank on his channel tomorrow. He hasn't been uploading any videos as he is busy doing his community service. I just read this on his Twitter account.