VitalyzdTv

Ken

Forum Staff
I believe he did promise his mom a vacation!

I'm falling behind and haven't watched them yet, but I see he has 2 new videos up now. He's going to the F1 Track in Abu Dhabi. It looks interesting and I'm a racing fan - so I hope he gets to walk around the cars and shows off the track a little.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm a bit behind on his vlogs as well. I just finished watching the first of the vacation series where he's flying out to see the F1 race. Being a huge fan of F1 myself, I can't wait to see the rest of them.

This totally makes me want to buy F1 2016 and dust off the steering wheel .... heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I completely forgot to watch part 2 of the F1 video tonight .. will have to watch it later today / tonight.

Was it any good?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I finally had some time to start catching up on what I was missing with his vlogs. I just finished watching streaking F1 and it looks like I have a few more ahead. He has healed up quite well from the injury which is good to see.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm about 4 videos behind myself. He never did get to meet Rihanna. He was going on about don't make promises you can't keep. I think he was like 10 minutes late or something and they wouldn't let him in. That's as far as I've got with the videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm still a bit behind myself on the videos. I just watched the one where it ended with "Don't make promises you can't keep". Sounds like he felt he wasted his time going down there.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm quite a bit behind myself. I don't have as much time at nights as I am preparing the house for a lot of visitors this holiday season. I'll try and catch up with them soon.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I have been skimming the last few vlogs. Looks like his jaw isn't lining back up correctly so he's going back to get some surgery done on it. I haven't watched his latest vid of him actually going back for the surgery so I'm not sure how it worked out.

Ken

Forum Staff
Looks like his jaw isn't lining back up correctly so he's going back to get some surgery done on it.
I was just watching that myself tonight - that really sucks. However, if you watch the post OP video - you can see he is perfectly fine. I didn't watch the whole thing because I hate hospitals. Just looking at it reminds me of when I was in there. I really didn't have much fun.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I think I'm finally caught up on his video's. In the last one he was talking about how he's going to be in 3 different movies coming up in the new year. Also he's going to India in like 2 days and I'm really looking forward to watching those vids!

Ken

Forum Staff
I caught up myself the other night, but forgot to post about it. It certainly sounds like he's going to be a busy person for a while. Maybe I missed it, but did he ever talk about / complete his community service yet?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Good question - I don't recall him talking about that on any of the vids I watched. I'm sure he's had to at least started them by now.

Ken

Forum Staff
He's in India now .. I haven't had time to watch the new video, but I skimmed through it and it looked pretty good.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I forgot to check today - thanks for the heads up. I'll try and watch the video's over the weekend if company will let me heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching his latest 2 India video and they were really good! I won't spoil everything, but I think it was great they he bought all those kids pizza and Pepsi's. They sure appreciated it.

Also, the traffic there is crazy ... if you haven't watched them yet, you should!

Ken

Forum Staff
I see he's on his way back home now. He has 2 more videos up since I last posted. I haven't had time to watch them yet though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just finished watching the meetup video he had in India. I hope he had more than those 5 guys giving him security with that turn out. There was so many people there I don't know how he felt safe at all. It kind of looked like a prison riot to be honest - I'm sure he glad that's over and done with.