VitalyzdTv

Ken

Forum Staff
If you haven't yet, watch the surgery aftermath video - his mouth is wired shut and everything. It was hard to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
Vitaly is all messed up. He has a couple "naughty nurse" videos up now. I watched most of the first one, and I'll have to agree with the comments section when they say "what girls are will to do for money". They are not presenting themselves in a good light (that's the politest way I can phrase it).

Ethan

Forum Staff
I took a peak and scanned them briefly. It must really suck having your jaw wired shut like that. About those naughty nurses ... that was just hard to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I skimmed through his last video and he mentioned that he is sleeping a lot .. but now is having nightmares.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not surprised, he had 2200 pounds of animal come down on his head heh. But seriously, I hope he gets better soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's been 4 days and we are not even getting any naughty nurses videos .. maybe he's finally started his community service?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't even been checking heh.

I do recall something about him having to start it before December (if I remember correctly) so you may be right.

Ken

Forum Staff
He uploaded a video today - he had the wires removed but has some elastic bands put in "to guide his mouth" open and close. He's heading overseas for something and he still can't eat solid food for 2 weeks. He's looking much better now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well that's good news. It was hard for me to watch his vlogs with his mouth wired shut. Just him trying to talk had me all weirded out.

Did he say what he was heading overseas for?

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't remember if he mentioned why he was going overseas.

However, he uploaded another video today and mentioned that it cost him $15,000 to make that bull fight video ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm sure the hospital fee's were much more than that. Also, I didn't realize he had other YouTubers there watching all this go down live.

Ken

Forum Staff
I know for sure Alex Mandel and his girlfriend was watching it. The video is called "Vitaly got owned!". If you watch from the 9 minute mark onward, it has a great shot of everyone who was there.

Ken

Forum Staff
Vitaly has released the official unreleased "Climbing the Hollywood Sign" video footage. I haven't watched it yet, but it may be worth checking out. Also, on his second channel he has a video something to do with raising $15,000 for a foundation.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have only watched the Hollywood video so far and I'm surprised the police would send 5 helicopters for 1 guy climbing up a sign. Seems a tad overkill to me unless some of those were news choppers then all I can say is dam it must have been a slow day every where else heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm surprised the police would send 5 helicopters for 1 guy climbing up a sign.
Yeah, what was that all about? Some of them had to be news choppers, or that is a complete waste of the departments resources. I wonder if they were tipped off? I highly doubt that happens every time someone decides to climb the sign.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Even if they were news choppers in there - that's still a complete waste of resources heh. :p

Didn't he promise his mom an amazing vacation after he was healed up?