VitalyzdTv

Ken

Forum Staff
If you haven't been keeping up on his channel, he has quite a few new videos up. I personally haven't had any time yet to view them - but they look pretty good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
No, work has me pretty swamped and I'm trying to get the place decorated up for Halloween. I'll be playing catch up with a lot of the vids this weekend.

Ken

Forum Staff
I browsed through them and he is a pretty good actor. This girl was on his balcony and he pretended it was some crazy stalker. He also did a pretty lengthy Q&A video and is giving away an iPhone 7. His latest is just a challenge video - it's been done before, and I wasn't a fan of it. It's the one where your mouth is pried open and you try to eat / drink different things.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So it looks like Vitaly may be serving some time for not enrolling into his community service with a week of the sentence. He should really stay on top of those things more heh. He was joking about 160 hours but once he's out there doing them we'll see how happy he is in the vlogs. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
He was joking about 160 hours but once he's out there doing them we'll see how happy he is in the vlogs.
I know right! That's 20 days of community service - if your doing 8 hours / day. I have faith he will get it done in time though - he doesn't want to end up serving any time, and you really don't need any more motivation than that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He doesn't seem to be too concerned about it right now, his latest vlog has him at the gym all day and spending some time with his mom heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I know right! Just after my speech, all we see him doing is working out and hanging out. He just uploaded another video called "my sexy little gold digger". Still no community service ...

Ken

Forum Staff
He might have started it as he hasn't uploaded anything for a couple days. I hope he films some of it, I would mind seeing what he ended up doing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He has to pick of trash along the interstate or something. I know it seemed like he was joking when he said it before, but I really think that's what they are making him do.

Ken

Forum Staff
So Vitaly is doing a new challenge video .. where he's going to go in a ring with a bull and try to run to point a > b > c and collect things ... wearing a devils costume heh. Wasn't this stunt already done in one of the Jackass movies? Anyways, it should be pretty interesting to watch.

Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
When is this coming out? I'm sure he's going to have a ton of protective gear under his costume. But even saying that, if he gets hit it's going to hurt heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I believe he's doing a live stream at 1PM today and getting in to the ring with the bull. Unfortunately, I have other commitments so I won't be able to watch it until he uploads it on his YT channel.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I couldn't watch it all but I did skim over it. He wasn't kidding about his jaw getting broken - he was all messed up. I really do feel bad for him cause that must suck but he did this to himself. You don't dress up like a devil and get into a ring with a Bull. He could have done 100 other things to bring awareness to any cause he wanted. No one is going to remember this was for breast cancer, they are only going to remember him getting his face all messed up.

I will say this though - he took the hit and the fact that his jaw was broken amazingly well.

Ken

Forum Staff
I still haven't watched it and don't think I will. Let's be honest, this was a bad idea right from the start. I read in the comments that his mom was freaking out - and that's not something that interests me. That's what killed it for me.

I'm glad he is bring awareness and donating to a great cause (Breast Cancer Awareness), but like you said he could have done something different. He's lucky he only got a broken jaw.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it was a really hard video to watch. His mom was all freaking out begging everyone to please stop - it wasn't good. He needs to stop doing seriously dangerous stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
The big question is .. when is he going to do his community service? It going to really suck having to do it with a broken jaw nagging at you all day. He's probably all banged up too (still haven't watch the video).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that's a great question. He was messed up pretty bad in the hospital there ... I'm sure they have to give him time to recover a bit.