VitalyzdTv

Ken

Forum Staff
Well I just checked and still nothing new, but I hope he filmed him getting rejected at the border. I'd really like to know what they said to him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he just posted a new Vlog called "I AM BACK ON THE COURT!!!". I'll check it out tomorrow since I have to be up for work in just a few hours.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well I completely forgot about this video ... and now I see he has a new one called "Why I got deported from Canada". I'll watch both of them tonight and report back heh

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched those video's myself. Firstly I can understand that he's upset, but he shouldn't be surprised or downplaying things like "This is what happens when you climb a Hollywood sign" heh. Before this turns into a 'hate against Canada thing' - keep in mind that this is going to happen to him in *any* Country he ever tries to go into. He has quite a few criminal charges under his belt and that's the price he has to pay for doing the stuff that he does. This isn't by any means a slam against him, just the facts.

Also I really liked that celeb Basketball game his was in. Even though he was throwing bricks he was having fun and that's all that counts. Besides I'm super jealous of him paying with Kendra. She's awesome!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was a little awkward to watch him run up & down the court, but I give him full credit for getting out there anyways. It's a charity event, so who cares really. I am sure there were a lot of celebrities that I didn't recognize, but like you I noticed Kendra right away heh

As for getting denied in to Canada, you are right - he has no one to blame but himself. That's not a slam on him either. I believe customs even knew who he was, and especially did not want him in because they thought he was planning another stunt.

Ken

Forum Staff
He has posted 2 new videos - haven't watched them yet, but it appears he is moving and someone is trying to lift up his Jaguar ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Nothing too exciting going on - but I guess he tried living with his mom and it didn't work out. So they are both trying to find a new place. He's going to start a 60 day cleanse soon. As for the Jaguar, someone was going to try to lift it up .. but they didn't as the bumper is plastic and it looked like it was going to get ripped off.

Now you're all caught up :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha thanks - I watched a bit of it so I had a general idea of what was going on. Also didn't he say he was working on some new 'super huge' project? I can't seem to find it in the last 2 vlogs, but I remember him talking about it briefly.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes he did, but then he's been going on about this "60 Day Cleanse" and hasn't mentioned anything more about it. Perhaps they are making a part 2 to Natural Born Pranksters movie? I thought I heard Roman mention something along those lines quite sometime ago.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was thinking that too, but wouldn't Roman be in it? I'm sure he would have mentioned *something* about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Didn't Roman mention there was a possibility of a part 2 - right after he thanked everyone when the movie was in the top 2 on iTunes?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well yeah I'm just saying if there was a part 2 in the works right now, wouldn't Roman have something in his vlogs about it?

It would be odd that only Vitaly would have bits of it in his vlogs. Unless Roman didn't want any part of it for one reason or another.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm not sure but I do believe a part 2 will be made when their schedules will allow. Also in case you weren't aware, Vitaly just posted 2 new videos that look pretty interesting!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I will have to check those out later today and its getting pretty late and I have work in just a few hours. Thanks for the heads up!

Ken

Forum Staff
He also has a new video up where he was shooting machine guns and actually fired an RPG. I haven't watched the whole video yet, so I don't know what that is all about yet.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't watched it myself but a couple friends were laughing and told me he really fired a RPG. I'm really curious where a person could go to use weapons like that so I'll definitely check that out tomorrow heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
The videos were great! I won't discuss them until you have a chance to watch it though. He also has 2 new videos up this morning.

Ken

Forum Staff
I know the feeling! In his latest videos, he went to the police station to pick up his footage when he climbed the Hollywood sign (that they took from him when he got arrested). Him and his mom has finally moved out the old apartment - and Vitaly has all his boxes moved in to his new place. Now you're all caught up :p