VitalyzdTv

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a fun vlog to watch. I don't think he smoked as much as he could have, but it looked like he got a little paranoid and started to slow down a bit heh. Whoever setup the party and organized everything going on there did an excellent job. It also looked like the cute girls rolling the joints were going home with some big tip money.

Ken

Forum Staff
It also looked like the cute girls rolling the joints were going home with some big tip money.
Was that tip money? I was wondering what that was all about since everything there was for free. They definitely hired the right people!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that definitely was a great party!

There's nothing like sniffing wasabi the day after to snap you back to reality. I bet he sure regrets doing that lol.

Ken

Forum Staff
Man .. that looked really painful and hard to watch. He's lucky he never got everything that was in the straw.

What show is he going to anyways? Roman vs Fousey?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't think their show was in town at that time ... maybe though.

He has a new vlog up "CRAZY BLOW UP CHALLENGE!! COPS SURROUND THE HOUSE!!!". I'm still at work so I'll check it out when I get home. Sounds like a good one heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll have to wait until later tonight to watch it .. got called in to work on my day off .. sounds like an interesting vlog though! I don't know why, but I completely forgot to check his channel last night. I was looking for something to watch too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I just finished watching the vlog and there was so many great things in there. If you haven't checked it out, its definitely worth the watch. I had no idea the balls would make that big of an explosion when they blew up. No wonder the police swarmed the house and had the helicopter circling overhead - that was crazy!

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched this last night and it was great! I loved how the cops told them to turn off the cameras and they said no. It just helps keep everyone honest. I believe one of them was using Facebook Live as well. It's impressive how much you need to over-inflate these things before they blow up.

Maybe it's a part of the safety standards?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah those are some impressive standards though.

He has another vlog up and is talking about the community service he has to do before January. Now the courts already decided that he has to pick up garbage on the side of the highway. But he makes an interesting point about safety. There a lot of people who are going to recognize him and are going to slow down / stop to take pics. That's going to be pretty dangerous not just for him but for everyone else on the road. What has me confused is now he's talking about instead of doing that, he wants to do a big donation to some place with his Villains instead. Last time I checked, this isn't a "pick your own punishment" system. Unless there some appeal process he can go to? I don't know, I just never heard of anything like that before.

Looks like that little stunt he pulled running on to the basketball court has now earned him a ban from The Cavaliers Stadium for life. I can't say I'm too surprised. They probably have to take into consideration what he does for a living and the likelihood of him trying to do something like this again.

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree, putting him on the road to pick up garbage as part of his community service is probably not a good idea. He will get recognized, and it's just an accident waiting to happen. Maybe the courts don't consider "YouTubers" as celebrities? I guess they will find out soon enough how much of a distraction he is going to be.

The lifetime ban from the Cavaliers Stadium was to be expected. Perhaps they got wind that he only received a $1000 fine for doing the stunt?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah probably - and they know a fine of any amount wouldn't stop him from doing it again so they had to be sure he *couldn't*. I'm pretty sure it's nothing personal, it's just a huge safety concern having him running around doing god knows what with players worth millions within arms reach heh. Not only that, but imagine if someone in the stands got hurt by something he did. People sue over getting the wrong toy in a happy meal - they would have a field day with something like that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like he has new 10 min vlog up (CRASHING TAI LOPEZ PARTY & SNOOP DOGG'S STUDIO TOUR!!). I haven't checked it out yet - have to get up early tomorrow for work.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching it and it's really good! The party was alright, but Snoops studio tour was pretty cool.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I still haven't watched it yet. My work schedule got all jumbled up so I'm watching the vids here and there through out the day. Will try to get to it sometime this weekend.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just did a quick check on both his channels and still nothing from him. I wonder what he's been up too.

Edit : I just checked his twitter and he was saying something about customs not letting him into Canada. and "NEW LIT VLOG TMW!!!". So I guess we'll see what that is all about soon.