VitalyzdTv

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was too funny - It didn't look to promising at the start but he managed to pull it off.

Boy that dentist visit sure messed him up after though. :eek:

Ken

Forum Staff
He has "lost footage" up now from after he got his wisdom teeth pulled. Other than that ... just leg day at the gym.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Was he drinking or something? I have never seen anyone *that* messed up coming back from the dentist heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure ... he may have taken some meds before he went in? It did seem a bit excessive .. unless he was just putting on an act heh

Ken

Forum Staff
His new video is up and it's an interesting one .. especially when he was speaking with the German girls.

Ken

Forum Staff
No video today - he's starting to slack again! I really don't mind through, it gives me time to catch up on everyone else. I realized today he has done so many good pranks that I have never seen yet. I'm going back a couple years now and watching stuff like "Russian Hitman Dead Body Clean Up Prank" which are really well done!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I've always been amazed on how he has been able to avoid serious jail time with some of those pranks ... heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Me too, but as we have seen (even recently), he has good lawyers. I mean he ran on to the court in the middle of the NBA finals game - and walks out of court with just a $1000 fine ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that's true.

If you haven't watched it yet, go check out his latest video "GOT SUPER HIGH ON A POT PIE SHOW". I'm really not sure what I just watched heh. I thought it would be against Youtube's ToS or something to post a video like that.

Either way it was pretty good!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm surprised he would even post that video. I don't remember him being so open about pot in any of his other videos. I'm not judging him or anything - but he could be opening himself up to a bunch of hate over it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah no kidding.

Haha check out his latest prank "Don't Look At My Girlfriends Ass Prank!". It's was really funny and awkward all at the same time.

He has a vlog up as well that is really good. At the end of the video you can see Andrea has a broken nose .. how did she get that??.

Ken

Forum Staff
I heard that Andrea broke her nose doing a cannon ball in the swimming pool (knee smashed in to her face). Now ... that could be just a rumor, as Alex still hasn't uploaded a vlog since it happened. If anyone else wants to watch her, just search for "Alex Mandel Vlog" on YT.

I'm really surprised no one swung at Vitaly during that prank! I'll agree, it was awkward at times. I really laughed at the end of the video when that guys said "I'm not really gay, I just said that so you wouldn't kick my ass".

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really laughed at the end of the video when that guys said "I'm not really gay, I just said that so you wouldn't kick my ass".
Haha yeah that was funny

Did it seem like a couple of those people were acting though? I'm honestly not trying to start anything here, just a couple of them didn't feel like a natural conversation. It's like they were thinking 'Ok, I did this, now I have to do this and then make sure I do this' - trying to think one step ahead. Watch the video again and look for the people who look like they are trying to solve a hard math problem in their head and you'll see what I mean.

Ken

Forum Staff
Did it seem like a couple of those people were acting though?
Watch the video again and look for the people who look like they are trying to solve a hard math problem in their head.
LOL yeah, I was wondering about that myself. Some of the interactions didn't have a natural flow to it.

Ken

Forum Staff
So his next vlog should be interesting ... Vitaly was invited to a mansion for a "pot party". He's going to see how high he can get ... (not sure that's a good idea?). I'm curious what other celebrities will be there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just checked and the video is up! I'm working right now so I can't watch it, but I bet it's going to be a good one!

Ken

Forum Staff
The pot party was definitely different from what I expected! It was professionally put together, with proper security and everything. I was really impressed with their food and candy stations. They really tried to make the place and (entertainment?) as trippy as possible. I really laughed when Vitaly said he was going to try and pick up chicks ... but the pot made him too paranoid to do so.

I don't touch the stuff, but even I think it should be legalized. You know .. If that was an alcohol party, the cops would have been there an hour after it started + no less than $50,000 damage to the place or property. I'm willing to bet that party finished up with any incidents.