VitalyzdTv

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok lets see what's up with Vitaly this week.

It seems he's banned (for life?) from the Quicken Loans Arena for that stunt of him running on to the court during a game. The cherry on top is the NBA sending him a letter also banning him from every game in any arena for 1 year.

He also got 20 days community service (Picking up garbage on the side of the highway?) and 1 year's probation for climbing up on the Hollywood sign.

He also has to go to court in Cleveland for another court appearance in mid July for god knows what heh.

So all in all, just an average week for him!

Ken

Forum Staff
Well at least his lawyer must be happy! I'm still amazed that he hasn't served any jail time. Does the courts not look at his previous history during the sentencing phase? He has to be classified as a repeat offender by now.

Don't get me wrong .. I don't want him behind bars. I'm just saying if this was any of us, we'd be locked up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Dam how does he keep getting so lucky @ Court? Only a $1000 fine for running out on to the court of the NBA Finals game.

I just hope his fans realize it's his popularity and money that's getting him out of these situations. If anyone of his "criminals" tries to pull a stunt like that off thinking they will get off as easy will get a pretty quick wake up call. :p

Edit: Haha I meant Villains not Criminals - all of these trials he has been going too I tell ya ...

Last edited:

Ken

Forum Staff
LOL "criminals" - that was too funny. I was just watching that court video last night myself. I think it also helped that he went out of state to take care of this + it appears the judge was a fan of his ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I can't wait till tomorrow to see his new prank - should be good!

P.S. That waitress he tipped $100 was really cute.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was really nice of him, I'm sure she could really use the extra money. It would have been nice to see her reaction to it though - oh well, maybe next time!

Ethan

Forum Staff
LOL Vitaly on the streets is hilarious - so much random stuff happening. Going to the wrong building for his meeting and catching the guy going to the bathroom on the pay phone. To end it all off, an epic helicopter ride over New York with the doors off heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I find myself checking up on his stuff more often now. I need like almost 2 hours at the end of the night just to keep up with what everyone is doing. Now .. only if I could find a way to get paid watching videos ...

Ken

Forum Staff
LOL that was great - now where is my money :eek:

More importantly, it's been 3 days and he is MIA. I'm sure he's probably explained why on twitter, but I'm too lazy to check.

Ethan

Forum Staff
According to his Twitter, he's was in Miami last weekend. Most likely partying it up, so we should see something from him after his 2-3 day hangover heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just checked his twitter and the vlog will be up today at 11am - with all the missing days combined in to one.

Ken

Forum Staff
His new video is up. Maybe he needed more time to edit, probably dealing with a decent hangover :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm surprised he is showing who he picked up in the clubs (morning hotel footage). The girls really don't mind this? I mean millions of people are going to see the video ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I like how Jesse dared him to get that girls phone number, even though someone else was currently hitting in her lol. I don't know how he does it - I mean she was in the car driving away and he still managed to get her number. This was a really good vlog.