VitalyzdTv

Ethan

Forum Staff
"Cop cutting ID's prank" is now up. I haven't watched it yet as it's getting pretty late and I have to be up early tomorrow.

Also on his other channel, he was pulled over and got a DUI check video up as well.

I really didn't care for the prank, it could have been done better. It was entertaining enough though.

Also, Vitaly has uploaded 2 new videos today "Arrested at the Super Bowl" and "Someone Stole My Rolex".

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just started watching his vlogs again and happen to land at his first Egypt trip video. It was really good and I can't wait to watch the rest of them throughout the week!

It's probably just my claustrophobia talking but that narrow 40 mile staircase in the pyramid would finish me off haha. What happens if you get half way up and you change your mind?

Ken

Forum Staff
It's probably just my claustrophobia talking but that narrow 40 mile staircase in the pyramid would finish me off haha.
I was sweating just watching that .. now way I would go either. Not so much for claustrophobia, but what if someone in front panics and wants back down? I'd hate to get stuck.

Also, I heard when you get to the chamber it's like 120F in there. If Vitaly mentions it was hot, you just know it was really hot.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm slowly but surely catching up on the video's. I just finished watching the one where he "stole" the little motorbike/van whatever it is and took it for a little spin. I see by the thumbnails there's some really good ones coming up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I watched his latest vlog of where he takes his mom sky diving and it was hilarious! His mom is so funny when she's scared / upset. I really loved how casual Vitaly was when he was talking about her passing out only when she made it back to Earth haha. I don't think I could ever do that so +1 to both of them.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm wondering if that was little bit staged though. One minute she wasn't even going to go in to the building, and the next minute she is suiting up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she didn't want to jump - but I think she was putting up a little false front. It was still a fun watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
She may have hammed it up a bit for the camera yeah, but he probably paid her some serious $$$ behind the scenes to jump. I don't think with her being that scared she would jump just cause vitally said too heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmmm ... I just checked and the last upload is the skydiving vlog with his mom 3 weeks ago. Wonder what he's been up too.

Yeah, I've seen nothing from him for sometime now. He must be working on something. At least this helped me get all caught up with his videos and everyone else.

Ken

Forum Staff
That video is only 3 days old and thanks for sharing it! It was nice to see how Vitaly is around other celebrities.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I was a little bored and checked out his channel to see what he was up too. He was in Tel aviv doing a bunch of stuff. If you haven't watched his channel in awhile, he's still the same old self wanting to rub Nutella on everything.