Toby Turner

Ethan

Forum Staff

Toby Joe Turner (born March 3, 1985), also known by his stage name Tobuscus, is an American internet personality, actor, comedian and musician.

Toby is best known for his YouTube videos as well as a number of television and film roles like the 2010 romantic comedy New Low and the 2012 psychological horror Smiley in which he had a minor role as well as Shane Dawson.

As of January 2016, Toby has over 15 million subscribers over his three YouTube channels - Tobuscus, TobyTurner and TobyGames.

https://youtube.com/user/Tobuscus
https://youtube.com/user/TobyTurner
https://youtube.com/user/TobyGames

http://twitter.com/TobyTurner
http://instagram.com/Tobuscus

Ethan

Forum Staff
Even though I rarely watch this guy and have no clue who this girl is, I believe she is telling the truth. Yes I could be wrong, but she had way too many details about the everything.

This video I linked above looks more to me like "Oh shit I can't believe she went public with this - I'm finished" rather than a "she made this all up and I have no idea why".

Ken

Forum Staff
If she is telling the truth, she needs to file a police report. Otherwise, she better prepare herself for one hell of a defamation lawsuit.

Ken

Forum Staff
Another ex of Toby, Amelia Talon, has posted follow-up video confirming his sexually aggressive behavior and also claims she was drugged by him.

Ken

Forum Staff
More news coming in ... Kathleen Elliott (Katers17) also claims she was also assaulted by Toby. Philip DeFranco and his most recent ex Jaclyn Glenn both concur with April's accounts of his personal drug habits.

Ken

Forum Staff
How long do you think it will be before he posts another video? I'm not sure if he is innocent or not, but he sure is behaving like he did something wrong. Him not posting anything new isn't helping his case.

People will view this as going in to hiding - and you only hide if you did something wrong.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I agree with you on this - If someone wrongly accused me of something so horrible, I would be out there even more showing I had nothing to hide. His Lawyer probably told him to STFU and stop making it worse.

Last edited:

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't been following this drama, but I see he posted another video on his channel a while back thanking everyone for their support.

You know .. if you accuse someone of rape, you should follow that up with a trip to the police. I'm not saying the rape didn't happen, but you start to loose credibility by doing nothing other than tweeting about it. So if it did happen, he should be charged and pay the price for it. If not, she should be charged for ruining his career.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Like I posted above, I still think he did "something". To what extent - only those 2 will ever know. But I definitely agree with what you said Clank. If something like this happens, go to the police ... not social media.

Ken

Forum Staff
I decided to check up on him today .. and I see his YouTube career is pretty much dead over this. He's not vlogging and only throws the occasional gaming video up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya looks like he's laying low on his gaming channel. Probably not a bad idea to be honest. He only getting 26-75k views on most of his stuff since this whole ordeal though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
In my opinion, it looks like he testing the waters by posting on his gaming channel and seeing how people react. Based on the number of people actually watching those videos I don't think anyone can have an informed opinion on that small of a sample size.

That sounded a lot meaner than intended.

Ken

Forum Staff
I got what you meant. You have to admit through, after being accused of rape - whether you innocent or not - is going to make things extremely difficult for you. I think this is going to ruin his career (in YT anyways) ... how do you bounce back from something like that?

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's very true, but It's not just that. It's all the really popular YouTubers (and there was *a lot* of them) who jumped in after this happened and shared their stories of things they personally witnessed Toby do. All of the inappropriate things he did to girls that got him kicked out of major events, etc etc. Then there's even worse things than that (which I won't get into here cause I'm not trying to slam the guy) which makes this original accusation seem pretty legit.