Shaytards

Ethan

Forum Staff
There's no sugar coating it, it's really bad. But with that said, drama is what's popular on YouTube these days. There's no way in hell he will ever be respected again so I'm sure he's going to milk this "recovery" for everything it's worth. Inb4 The Shaytards Xmas special "we all wanted but no one ever asked for".

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder if people have been giving him negative comments? It appears he has stopped uploading.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh don't worry, he'll be back. He'll package it up all nicely as he's taking us with him on his journey to get better.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wasn't aware that Shay tweeted a while back that Collette kicked him out of the house. The tweet has since been deleted.

I'm assuming no Shaytards Christmas special?

Last edited:
Just a heads up that the Shaytards have started vlogging again. They have 2 new videos up on their channel now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did I call this or what heh. I knew those other video's they did awhile back were just feelers to gauge people reactions. I'll admit I watched his first vlog a couple hours ago after reading this. He's still obnoxious and his usual self. But I don't buy this whole "come on this journey with us as we are trying to make things better". All I saw was a guy who is starving for attention trying to get it back.

I'm not trying to be mean - just my opinion.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just noticed tonight they have a whole bunch of new videos. Also, I guess people are quick to forget everything as they are getting a ton of new subscribers and made it past the 5 million sub mark.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Dam you weren't kidding. Looks like they are taking the 'flood them with content to make them forget' strategy heh. Well taking into consideration he couldn't even drive his cousin to rehab without getting drunk it's only a matter of time to he messes up royally (again). Maybe that in itself will be entertaining.

Ken

Forum Staff
We'll see how he handles himself this time around. I noticed that his subscriber count has slowed down significantly.