Shaytards

Ken

Forum Staff
You're probably right Clank ... his timing right now would suggest that. We'll see what happens!

Shay uploaded a video on his Instagram couple days ago. Also, Colette uploaded a video on her channel yesterday.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I feel bad for her. She looks and talks like she has been broken. She really needs to get rid of Shay and fast.

She needs to realize that her staying with him is doing nothing but teaching her daughters that it's ok for the men to cheat on them.

Also (based on the comments in this video) if Shay makes tries to make a comeback anywhere on YouTube people will eat him for lunch. They are *pissed*.

Ken

Forum Staff
She looks and talks like she has been broken.
You nailed it! She is saying one thing, and her eyes are telling a completely different story.

She needs to realize that her staying with him is doing nothing but teaching her daughters that it's ok for the men to cheat on them.
I believe she realizes this, but might be too afraid to try and take care of all 5 kids on her own. So you have 2 choices - stay with the person who cheated on you (for the sake of the kids), or leave and not let your dreams die. Sadly, we've probably just seen what her decision is.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I know, its just the whole situation sucks and really didn't have to happen.

I feel bad for her and the kids - Shay ... well he made his bed, he has to sleep in it. The real kick was he did this what, 2 days before Valentines Day? I'm sure that must have blew over well.

I'm still waiting for his *big comeback* to YouTube. We all know it's going to happen - just waiting on him to edit the teary apology video first.

We all know it's going to happen - just waiting on him to edit the teary apology video first.
If he does, I won't even watch it. There is nothing he can say to justify his actions. His "alcohol" excuse burned a lot bridges for him.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well I just checked Shay's Twitter and noticed he posted a whole bunch of tweets this month. His latest pinned tweet is :

Been sober for 4 months and 3 days now. It gets easier every day. My kids say my eyes look "clear" again. Deciding to forgive myself tonight.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The Shaytards comeback vlogs are getting closer heh. I'm glad he forgave himself though, but it's everyone else he should be worried about. People are mad cause he never once apologized for what he did. It's always been about him and what he's going through. Nothing at all about what he did to his family.

Shay and his wife have been throwing out obvious 'feelers' with little videos and tweets here and there seeing if now is the right time to come back or not.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well phase 1 I see is already in action. First Colette with her mini feeler vids and now Shay has one. I give it a month tops before he announces that he will be doing little vlogs here and there cause of 'all the support of my fans'. I don't have anything personal against Shay, it's his wife that has to live with what he did to his family - not me.

Ken

Forum Staff
I still stick to my original prediction - if they vlog again, it will start with the Shaytards Christmas special. I'm curious why he would even get back in to it though? So he can plug his clothing line company again in every video? Is his money running dry already?

I'm thinking it'll for both of those reasons.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not convinced it's about the money. No matter if it was his vlogs or someone else's, he always had to have the spotlight. He likes the attention ... correction - I think he needs it. It empowers him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he just posted his "way back into vlogging" video today. I only watched the first 5 minutes, but it was about addiction and how he's taking his cousin to rehab and stuff.

I'll reserve judgement till I watch the whole thing, but anyone could see this happening a mile away.

Ken

Forum Staff
I never watched the video, and not sure if I ever will. Keep me posted though if it is a "must watch" situation.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I completely forgot to watch it today - it appears there's another video up already. $20 says he'll have a Shaytards come back Xmas special this year.

After what he did I don't really care what he's up too, so I'm in no hurry to watch - but probably will just out of curiosity sometime this weekend.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think one of the comments said it best with "This was cringey and weird. It gives me super sketch vibes - both the facility and it's ideology as well as the motives behind this video.".

Shay hasn't changed one bit. He comes off like he's doing this big and awesome thing by bringing his cousin to rehab ... only for them to get drunk at the hotel on the way down? He's completely exploiting his cousin to get more money in his pocket as this rehab was such an obvious brand deal he was doing with them.

What a waste.

Ken

Forum Staff
He comes off like he's doing this big and awesome thing by bringing his cousin to rehab ... only for them to get drunk at the hotel on the way down?
Seriously? Ok, I'll check it out tomorrow if I have time and see what's going on. It's sounds like a train wreck!