Shaytards

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm really on the fence about this one. On the one hand, Shay is super long time friends with Charles. On the other, this whole thing has got so bad that he even had to delete his twitter that he uses for work. I'm leaning towards he's not going to be there at all.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm wondering if Shay does show up, how much hate is Charles going to receive over it? You have to admit that it's really risky having him at the wedding. CTFxC doesn't have large subscriber count like other YouTubers - how much of loss can they handle?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh if Shay ends up in the vlogs I'm sure Charles will take some heat about it. I'm not expecting to see him though - maybe Danny's vlog or someone else.

It doesn't appear to be much hate at all with Shay showing up in Charles vlogs. The wedding video is still not up yet, so we'll see if this trend continues.

I noticed Shay sure didn't want to be in front of the camera at Charles wedding. I believe he has even more demons in his closet. That wasn't the look of a person who got caught recently - that was a look of "oh crap, what if they find out about the other things now".

Ethan

Forum Staff
I will admit it was a bit weird. I mean he's going to a wedding of 2 vloggers, it's not like he wasn't prepared for people filming. Then again I'm sure he was bracing himself for a lot of hate in the comment section so that could be a lot of it too. I give him credit for showing up though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was just thinking about them today and wondering how things are over at the Shaytards house since this all happened.

To my knowledge, they haven't showed up in anyone's vlogs yet.

Ken

Forum Staff
Shay was filming his brother skiing down a slope in Casey's vlog yesterday. At the end of the clip, you can just make out shay in his brothers goggles. Other than that, I haven't seen or heard from him anywhere.

I was on his website yesterday and noticed he was selling the 2017 Shaytards Calendar for only $5 (Reg. $25) and it was still in stock. He even has them labeled as "the last official Shaytards calendar" and still no one wants them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
See everyone expected Fousey to come back but this is one where I think he actually may just take his money and run for good. Of course we'll probably see a "Shaytards Christmas special" or something a year down the road where he feels out the response but he may have dug his own grave on this one.

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh, he dug his own grave on this one alright ... but I find it hard to believe that he isn't on camera somewhere ...

Does anyone have any news on the Shaytards?

Shay had his Twitter account reinstated and his Instagram account is no longer set to private. The start of a comeback?

Ken

Forum Staff
If so, I have a feeling it's for money reasons. He's just been throwing his away on useless things.

It's hard to say for sure or not if that's the case, but you can bet he's felt the lack of YouTube money flowing in. I'm not sure how long Makers Studio will be around either. After laying off all those employees earlier this year - and now they are dropping their 60,000 partnered YouTubers to under 1,000.

Shay has updated his twitter picture. Colette has posted a couple tweets, updated her twitter picture and posted something on her Instagram page. This is the first time she's posted anything since Shay's cheating scandal started.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ah, you're right ... both of them are coming out of hiding. It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Please no, he already embarrassed himself and humiliated his family. If he thinks people have forgotten already what he did he's sadly wrong.

Ken

Forum Staff
If he thinks people have forgotten already what he did he's sadly wrong.
No worries about that ... if he tries to make a comeback, there will be plenty of people who are more than willing to remind everyone what he's done.