Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding - not only that but they are going to have a hell of a time getting that off their hands heh.

So it looks like Roman just gets a temp cast right now till they figure out what they are going to do. That kind of sucks but that's the way things go. That was pretty funny about the cops taking pics with Roman when he got out of the hospital. I wonder if he'll be able to sky dive still.

Was I the only one yelling at the video for them to close the sticks when they were making the giant bubbles? :p That's why they were popping, there was no closure at the end of them heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Was I the only one yelling at the video for them to close the sticks when they were making the giant bubbles?
I was thinking the same thing! If they would have closed the sticks, the bubble would not have popped right away.

It makes me mad to hear that someone (or company) is trying to take advantage of Roman. To charge $40,000 to live stream his skydive jump is insane. I hope he reads and listens to the people in the comments section and does not do it.

They were pretty smart though .. waited for Roman to commit to it on social media - then raise the price on him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it looked like the company found out how popular he really was - waited for him to really commit to his viewers, then doubled the price on him. That's some shady crap but I guess that's how life goes. I hope he just vlogs it and forgets the live stream - use the money to put a ring on Brit's finger instead.

Dam did Roman ever get sick from the Malic Acid (I think that's what it was called). I couldn't believe Furious Pete actually snorted that stuff. As soon as I saw blood come out of his nose I thought they would have gone to the hospital - I know I would have haha.

I wonder where Roman was heading out to at 4am? Should be a fun vlog tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like he ended up in LA ... and the live stream is happening after all. I don't know if it's worth $25,000 though .. it's $10k just to turn the satellite in his direction so he can live feed it. I'm stuck between downloading the app to watch the jump this afternoon - or just wait for the vlog tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching them Skydive on Live.me and it was great! They had some difficulties (never got to seem the leave the plane), but I'm sure the vlog will cover a lot more than what the live stream did. It should be a good one on Sunday!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I saw the live stream as well and really looking forward to the vlog tomorrow to catch the rest I missed from all the interruptions. Maybe they didn't turn the satellite far enough :p

I really like how he's sharing more in the vlogs. I had no idea all those balls that he used to fuill his house up with was $40,000 - that's crazy! I thought he returned most of them though, didn't he?

Ken

Forum Staff
I had no idea all those balls that he used to fuill his house up with was $40,000 - that's crazy! I thought he returned most of them though, didn't he?
Yeah, he only kept a few boxes. I'm sure the company charged him a lot .. because he returned them all mixed up.

The skydiving vlog was great! He should of forgotten about the live stream - as this showed a lot more. Maybe he really needed the tax write off? Anyways, Brittany handled the jump like a champ. I know there was some people expecting her to crack (getting sick, crying, etc). Roman did really well, but lets be honest - everyone really only wants to watch the person who DOESN'T want to jump :p

Any ideas what he is building in his back yard? Most of the video comments think it's a zip line.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I loved the skydive vlog! I will agree, I thought brit would panic, cry or maybe even hurl a little cause she was so nervous about this whole jump. I was so happy to see how well she handled herself - that was great. Just like you said, I'm sure most of the people were watching to see her reactions heh. Roman of course was all too excited about it but even he couldn't believe everything that had happened after his feet returned back to earth. I have to say though everyone there treated them really good and I thought they did an excellent job of joking around and keeping everyone calm.

At least we know now what he built in the backyard, a medieval catapult! We just won't know why for almost 2 weeks heh. If I had to guess though, it feels like he was making a commercial for a game. An App maybe for some phone / tablet like game?

Ken

Forum Staff
An App maybe for some phone / tablet like game?
You're probably bang on with that one. Perhaps they are filming cut scenes for it?

So Brit is going with Roman on the European tour! Since they have a day off, we might get a chance to see a bit of Scotland. Not much else happening in the video, expect them flying and shopping. I'm not sure why he worries so much about airport vlogs, I still find them interesting.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah he one of the few YouTubers I love to watch no matter what he's doing. Did he say how long his was going to be on this tour? Anyways, I hope he's having a great day off and I'm sure we'll see what he's up too tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
They are going to be in Europe for a week and then headed back home.

With that said ... this vlog had everything! I forgive min for missing a day. I can't believe how many people were waiting for them outside the Rolex store. Did they tweet where they were going / going to be? Or did word spread around on it's own that fast? That meet and greet before the show was great as well.

One thing I still don't get is what's so funny with "Your dad sells Avon"? I get Avon is women beauty products, but still ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
What I think happened was someone spotted them earlier and then the crowd just got bigger and bigger as they followed them from place to place. As far as the Avon is concerned I have no idea haha.

I wonder why Fousey's girl keeps hiding her face when the camera is on her. She had something covering her mouth almost the whole time.

I felt sorry for that guy they were using as bait to pull a prank on their security guard. For a second it looked like he thought he was in real trouble at the end there heh.

I don't know why some people are hating on the travel vlogs in the comments. I'd watch it even if it was just a quick clip of Roman scaring Fousey in some way - that never gets old haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't know why some people are hating on the travel vlogs in the comments.
Yeah, he can't be at home all the time! I see he didn't post a video yesterday, I'm really interested to see his London vlog ... as he posted a pretty epic picture of it on his Twitter account. Maybe it's just how he took the picture, but it looks like it might be his largest crowd yet!

Ethan

Forum Staff
You were right, London was the largest show he has put on yet. It was so crazy they couldn't even say bye the everyone in the front due to safety concerns. Is it just me or did that Euro tour seem to go by really fast?

On another note, Roman should have totally got the driver to hit the brakes when everyone was sleeping and have him yelling. That would have been a good prank heh.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for everyone when he gets back home!

Ken

Forum Staff
Is it just me or did that Euro tour seem to go by really fast?
Yeah, it went fast .. but he crammed like 5 shows in 7 days? So I see Roman is back home now, and if I'm not mistaken, he has some really good surprises coming up. I believe we'll see something on Wednesday? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah he was just talking about how the big reveal was going to be in tomorrows vlog. I'm still thinking its going to be some game app you play on the phone or something along those lines.

Also there has to be more civilized ways of dealing with those hairs than that medieval contraption they bought heh. I know he was smiling for the camera but god dam that had to hurt haha. He took it like a champ though, so kudos to him for that.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, so it's not an App - it's a board game! I really think he's going to do well with it. There is nothing like it on the market (that I'm aware of), and he made $70,000 on his first day on Kickstarter. I like how he's getting the whole family involved with it - even Dale is going to make the castle pieces at the factory.

War & Pieces is a really catchy name. I really like the logo and their likeness of the characters on the box. I think Brit's is the best though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
War & Pieces is a really catchy name. I really like the logo and their likeness of the characters on the box. I think Brit's is the best though!
Haha I thought so too! It looks like he's taking a little bit of heat over this game - I guess that's to be expected with anything new though. I wonder what YouTubers he was referring too in the vlog that were hating on his new project? It looks like it was mainly over confusion why he went with Kickstarter for this project. I'm glad he explained everything a little more clearly on how / why everything went this route.

I'm really happy they were able to go back and get those bow's. That was a really neat store they went into, it had everything.

The flaming arrows turned out better than I thought it would heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, now that he has explained everything, maybe people will calm down a bit. With that said, Kickstarter is a site where you go to get people to fund your project - so without his explanation, I can understand what the fuss was all about.

Did he say Youtubers were hating on his project? I'll have to watch the vlog again. I missed that part. The flaming bow was pretty neat, it would have been nice if one of those arrows would have hit the target through :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
He just mentioned when he was talking about some of the hate that "even some YouTubers were talking about it".

Well it looks like his hand is going to be ok after all! I like that the doctor didn't mind being on camera and explained everything.

I don't know what which is scarier - companies who make legal flame throwers or the fact that one of them is sending Roman one haha. Aww man you know he's going to have endless fun with that. Should be fun!