Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah is he ever going to be busy over the next couple months. I never even thought about him not wearing ear protection in the monster truck- that's not good! Also I have seen a couple RC boat races before, those things can MOVE over the water.

Also what's with Fousey's facial hair? It looks exactly like what Jesse (PrankVsPrank) is sporting heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure, but it looks like Fousey is sticking with the facial hair during this tour run. On a completely off note .. I wonder how much that personal body guard is costing him? It's a long tour run. Also, that police training bit at the end was neat to watch.

What happened to Brit? I thought she was going to vlog more. I don't think she was in the last video at all.

Ethan

Forum Staff
What happened to Brit? I thought she was going to vlog more. I don't think she was in the last video at all.
Ya I thought she was going to be doing some daily vlogging - was really looking forward to that!

That was cool for him being able to spend some time out at the Traxxas - Racing RC cars across the water was funny as hell. Especially Fousey not being able to make it 10 feet on his first try heh. Those cars can sure take a beating though, watching them take the ramps and going 20++ feet high and slamming on the ground. I always thought they'd be more fragile that than.

Also big congrats to him on his 1000th vlog! That was a really neat recap/look back vid he did.

Ken

Forum Staff
I had a feeling there would be no video after he uploaded 2 the other day. His subscriber count is still climbing up fast through ... 8.5 million already. Roman did a really good job with taking the RC car around the pond! Did they say he's the first one to pull it off successfully?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya they said something before that people would take it across the pond and that was it. Roman was the first one turning it around on the water and bringing it back heh.

Dam did Roman ever scare Fousey in the hotel room lol. His reaction was priceless! Probably the best one yet.

Also , that has to be the most fun 5K someone could do (the one Brit ran).

Ken

Forum Staff
Dam did Roman ever scare Fousey in the hotel room lol. His reaction was priceless! Probably the best one yet.
Yeah, I didn't expect Fousey to react that much lol

They sure got a lot of love at the Chicago show. Did you see how many people were waiting for them outside? crazy. It was nice to see Brittany with him again as well. Also, what was up with that sex prank at the end? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it appears he was sick (or just wanted the day off).

Not much going on in his last vlog, except Fousey forgot his passport and can't fly with them to Canada. They had that issue solved pretty quick though. I hope they have some spare time to sightsee around the city before they leave (CN Tower, etc).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well Fousey made it to Canada safe and sound. I bet his heart was pounding for awhile there though heh.

Who were those guys that wrapped their Ferrari's with the Smile More brand? That's pretty awesome people would do that. You certainly couldn't pick better cars to do that on either - that's great advertising.

I think they have the day off next vlog, so mabey we'll see some of Toronto.

Ken

Forum Staff
Who were those guys that wrapped their Ferrari's with the Smile More brand?
Not sure, but like you said, it's great advertising. I see one of them got the "smile more" phrase tattooed on his wrist. It's crazy that Fousey's tattoo is going to take 7 hours to get done. That's a long time to have a needle poked in to you. I wonder how much something like that is going to cost him anyways?

Also, I'm curious what kind of tattoo Brit wants ... I have a feeling even if she gets it done, it'll not be shared with the viewers.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Whoever did Fousey's new tattoo did an amazing job. I bet that set him back a lot of money. I agree with you about Brit though - sounds like a really personal tattoo being placed in a really personal spot.

That was some pretty good drifting they were doing in the back parking lots there. When I was watching that guy doing all those crazy tricks on his bmx, I was thinking the whole time Roman was going to do some and that's how he broke his hand. I wasn't expecting to hear at the end that he punched a cabinet. It just shows to all of his fans that he is human and we all get mad at stuff sometimes. I'm really glad that he shared that story with everyone.

Ken

Forum Staff
Whoever did Fousey's new tattoo did an amazing job.
It looked great! The amount of detail and shading these tattoo artists are able to pull off is something else.

It just shows to all of his fans that he is human and we all get mad at stuff sometimes.
I'm surprised he shared the story, but glad he did. He is human and his younger viewers need to see it. We all make mistakes. I really hope he shares why he did it. I know he mentioned it was business related, but I really doubt it was over money (which he has lots of). It had to be something else.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So Roman's last vlog brought up a lot of questions for me. Did Fousey and Superwoman break up? He's in this vlog talking all about kissing this new girl he is with. It was pretty funny that he was willing to snort a line of sriracha to be able to shoutout his vlogs on the channel.

Happy to see Brit back in the vlog too. I wonder what her big surprise is for today. Something to do with the tattoo maybe?

That was also really awesome of them to fly that fan to Europe for some shows. She must have some money herself to not only go to 5 shows, but fly from show to show. That can't be cheap heh.

Nothing made laugh more than seeing Fousey say if Roman gets 400k likes on this video he will go shark diving. Then looking under the vlog and seeing 438k likes.

Ken

Forum Staff
Did Fousey and Superwoman break up?
I don't watch much of either of them, so I'm not even sure if they were even a couple to begin with.

I wonder what her big surprise is for today. Something to do with the tattoo maybe?
Probably, we should know for sure either today or tomorrow. Roman is finished his last show and is heading back home now too.

Nothing made laugh more than seeing Fousey say if Roman gets 400k likes on this video he will go shark diving. Then looking under the vlog and seeing 438k likes.
I knew the video would get the likes. Even if he said 500k, he'd still be in trouble. Roman's subscribers is climbing so fast .. he's almost at 9 million now.

As for his latest vlog, I loved when they were at the jewelry shop. Fousey had a great idea though ... get Brit a engagement ring that's half her size. Also, if Roman is going to say in the vlog that he's going to buy her a big ring "when he man's up", he better deliver that or he'll be in the dog house :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like the swimming with the sharks is on! Just not until a later date. I hope people pester in the comments about it haha.

That was a really awesome tattoo that she got on her hand. You can tell how much she really loves him. He should just put on a ring on it already, relationships that special are really rare.

Fousey's screams from the shower after getting that ice water thrown on him is priceless haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Looks like the swimming with the sharks is on! Just not until a later date.
I really hope this happens. We are still waiting for the skydiving thing to happen as well.

He should just put on a ring on it already, relationships that special are really rare.
Agreed, but I don't think she's going anywhere either way. I think he will one day, and when he does, it's going to be something special to watch.

I wish she would have shown more of her tattoo process. Either way, I think it looks great and shows Roman she is his for life (that didn't come out right, but I don't know of any other way to phrase it this morning).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, some of the comments are pretty funny for that video. They are sure putting the pressure on him to marry her.

Looks like he took a well deserved day off. I still don't see a vlog for today, so maybe it'll be 2 heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I saw this on Roman's twitter account yesterday :

$10,000 dollars to live stream my skydive, $6,000 for film crew, $4,200 for a custom made Smile More Parachute!! September 3rd!! We jump!

So it looks like the skydiving is happing after all! I'm assuming he can write this off as a business expense? Also, he did take 2 days off and will be back today. I'm glad as everyone I watch either didn't post a video or is taking time off.

I ended up watching an episode of MasterChef and COPS to fill the 1 hour void last night ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
That guy is crazy lol. I knew if he was going to skydive it wouldn't be just "a simple jump" but I certainly wasn't expecting all that heh. I'm sure he can write this all off as a business expense. It's all promotional stuff (Smile More on the parachute / film crew / etc).

I'm glad to see he back! He looks really refreshed after his 2 day break. I love brit's facial expressions - especially when she walks into the bathroom with all the guys in there with a bathtub full of water and a RC boat haha. There's just so many fun little things in this vlog. I have to say though, Brit sure knows how to handle a gun. I feel sorry for anyone who dares trying to mess with them when Roman is away.

Ken

Forum Staff
I love brit's facial expressions - especially when she walks into the bathroom with all the guys in there with a bathtub full of water and a RC boat.
That was great! She totally looked like the typical "Mom" figure there.

Brit sure knows how to handle a gun. I feel sorry for anyone who dares trying to mess with them when Roman is away.
Who knew, right? She has no issues whatsoever with that hand cannon. It's not just the hand guns though, Roman has assault rifles that I'm sure she has been trained to use as well.

Now about his last video .. the crazy watermelon challenge was really good! I can't imagine that being too good for the water pumps & pipes through. Isn't that like pouring hot bacon fat down the sink?