Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I have to say that was some great vacation footage. To me though, it didn't look like they were that impressed with the second place they stayed at. When is that episode of Tanked supposed to be on again? I want to see what they did!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm sure the kids lived the fireworks display, but wouldn't his arms get really hot? A single one of those produce quite a bit of heat .. I can't imagine what 4 of them taped to a plastic tube was like heh

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was pretty funny. Before he fired those up, I had dibs he was going to collapse from smoke inhalation but that worked better than I thought it would heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah. He kept on going on about how sick he was, and followed it up with "don't worry I'm still vlogging tomorrow, I'm not making excuses ..." :p

It's all good though, not hate here ... it gave me time to catch up on some other people I haven't watched in a couple days.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, so July 1st is when his new aquarium will be on Tanked .. then he can finally show us what it looks like in the vlog. I also felt bad for Brittney, she really wanted that dog .. and I know some people are going to hate on Roman for not getting it. I'm not going to pick sides, because they both had valid arguments on the situation.

I love how she lipped 500,000 in the background though .. they are at 327,000 thumbs up so far!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I love how she lipped 500,000 in the background though .. they are at 327,000 thumbs up so far!
haha yeah, they are at 400k now for that video. I was hoping they'd hit 500k and see what Roman would have said then heh.

Also I love how shocked Emily looked when she saw her Jeep. Whether it was going to get detailed or not afterwards, you knew she was going to have to take another vehicle home that day. She'll be finding tubes in there for weeks to come heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
So .. Brittney got the puppy! I hope she realizes that Husky will not be small for long ... that's going to be a big dog. I'm happy for her though! I do feel a bit badly for Roman, as I'm still not sure he's 100% onboard with it.

Roman if you're reading this, you should have bought her a car :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Britney looks a little tired! :p

I don't think she has buyers remorse or anything, but I think she's starting to realize what Roman was warning her about heh.

Also only 13 days (I think) till we get to finally see the new tank!

Ken

Forum Staff
It looked like Brittney had a good time at dinner! Also I agree with you Ethan, it's probably more work that she was expecting. I'm sure the new puppy is crying at night, which is keeping her awake too.

I personally want a French bulldog, but I just can't commit that much time to taking care of an animal right now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
French bulldogs are cool heh. I'm not sure if it's their breed or their size, but aren't they notorious for snoring? That's not a a slam against them, I think its funny as hell.

Was I the only one that thought Britney was going to get hurt awkwardly hang-jumping from the second floor there? She would have been safer leaping. Also that Karaoke has to become a thing, too funny!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Huge congrats to Roman and Brit for reaching 7 million subscribers!

Ok so attaching meat to the drone and have the dog chase it was a funny idea, but didn't quite work out. However, if he wants to "Romanize" this put fireworks on the drone and fly it around and try to hit targets or something. Now there's something no one has done yet (that I'm aware of) on YouTube heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Nice to see Kane no longer needs training wheels for his bike! It's funny how Roman worries about "boring vlogs", but it's videos like these people like the most. This one was really fun to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was great to see Kane rocking it without the helper wheels. He looked so proud! (Kane and Roman)

I feel bad for Kane though, it looks like he may have to go under to get his ears all cleaned out.

I really like Romans ultimate vlogger survival kit thing. Truth be told, he only really needed to call Casey about advice on it though. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll admit, I fell for it when Roman lit up the cotton balls with the stick. I was initially thinking damn.. that worked really well! Also, Britney was a champ for hanging on to those fireworks right till the end! I thought the heat (or smoke) would get to her.

That's cool the families got together to go camping in the backyard. I wonder if they all made it through the night - or went back inside ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok so Britney made it till 6am before she bailed, and the rest who stayed behind got next to zero sleep - got to love camping haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
The person who made that "HoverCart" attachment is going to make a lot of money off it. It's not available for sale yet, but if you would like know more about it or pre-order it, you can do so here.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah did you see yesterdays vlog? Kane was absolutely flying on it outside the house. I had no idea those hoverboards went so fast. Also Kane eating it on the first jump was pretty funny but that looked like on nasty sliver he got in his thumb.

Ken

Forum Staff
Kane was flying! I liked Roman's little speech to him too "some accidents are going to hurt more than others". That really made me laugh for some reason.