Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Can you image how much it must of cost to ship that granite? That was an amazing gift!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmm it's been a few days and he hasn't posted a video - wonder what they are up too!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it would be nice if he uploaded this weekend. I've been sick for a few days, and of course those are the days no one of interest is uploading.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman is doing Mr. Beast's $100,000 challenge today, so we should see a vlog of that in the next day or so. He's hosting a real life Youtuber Battle Royal with airsoft guns, and the winner gets $100,000. Should be a fun one to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
MrBeast said the video will be up in a couple of days - so I wouldn't expect to see anything from Roman till after that.

Ken

Forum Staff
Here's an update from MrBeast twitter page :

Youtuber Battle Royale will go public on Tuesday! It's insane, and we want to make sure it's perfect. See you all Tuesday ;)

Ethan

Forum Staff
MrBeast has his video up of the whole airsoft event. It was kind of cool to watch, but to be honest it felt very anti-climatic. The idea and the prizes were great, but the production of the thing felt like is was really lacking.

I haven't watched Roman's video of it yet - I'm hoping it's better.

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't watched any them yet. The video hasn't blown up, it's getting the same amount of views as hid other videos .. so I'm sure others feel the same way about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new video up! I'm not sure if that 4x4 is worth $120k through ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
It really depends on what your going to use it for. It seems more like a 'end of the world go anywhere' type of vehicle. I'm sure they will go down in price in a year or 2 anyways. What I really want to know is if they gave him one for promoting it - I guess we'll soon see heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I received an email from the Smile More store yesterday and it has a video message from Roman thanking people for their support and offered a new promo code. He also stated that a new vlog will be up today - so keep an eye out for that!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a bunch of new videos up! I've been sick this past week, so I'm going to play catch up tonight.

Clank

I haven't watched him in ages, but just finished watching his latest batch. It's amazing how fast Cora is growing up.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, Cora is growing up so fast! I have fallen behind so much with the Youtubers though. A side project of mine recently went viral and it's doing amazing well. It looks like I'll need to hire help just so I can get some sleep and grow this new business to it's full potential.