Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha he's back just for a little while and already doing crazy stuff. I'm surprised how many people don't know the power behind those snow mobiles. That thing will race along the water for dam near forever.

I wonder how close the snowmobile really got to flash that made Roman so nervous .. I didn't see the footage of it (not sure he included it)

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how close the snowmobile really got to flash that made Roman so nervous .. I didn't see the footage of it (not sure he included it)
I bet it was really close in order for Roman to even mention in the vlogs. He probably thought Flash was going to be killed.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new vlog up! It looks like he's taking off somewhere for a week and is going to make a long movie (vlog) out of it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
My question is - is he leaving his car under the protection of the people who are installing his new muffler system? I hope someone takes it home for him heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think his car should be safe there. You'd figure they would have a pretty solid security system there.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's been 6 days since Roman's last upload … so I am assuming were are going to get another movie of whatever they are up to right now pretty soon.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think this is something that hasn't happened yet. But probably really soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new video up today! It's a good one if you have 30 minutes to spare.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was hoping he would have more info about the tweets (like above) he has been doing recently. But it was sure nice to see what everyone was up too. The gun show in Vegas was pretty cool.

Also he has another 15 min video up - I'll catch it tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
I missed out on it as well! I forgot that he mentioned that another video was going to be posted tomorrow. Was it any good?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching all the video's I missed and they were all great. I really like how blacked out his GTR windows are now.

That says a lot about Brit taking care of the dogs that attacked Mama's dog. She could have just made htings super easy and called the pound to come pick them up. I hope when the owner gets out of jail he appreciates what she did.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope when the owner gets out of jail he appreciates what she did.
I really laughed when Roman said the owner was in jail. You know, they could have made any story up … but to be that honest with the viewers was great. I can't wait until the next vlog!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new vlog up today! It's just him and Brit in NYC. They are going to be uploading for the next few days, so it'll be interesting to see what they are up too. I hope they visit Casey Neistat while they are there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Britney's B-day vlog is up! They didn't show too much except some shopping and a couple mins out to dinner with the family. Looks like they are going to some toy convention tomorrow so looking forward to that!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow Roman is sure killing it with the vlogs lately. I happened to check earlier in the night and I see I missed 3 of them. The toy fair was pretty cool, even though he couldn't film that much of it.

Also I'm wondering if Brit is really pregnant - would that be something? heh