Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree! I know they just got back to daily vlogging, but it's fine by me if they want to take a week off and go somewhere to enjoy their 10th anniversary.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ahhh he's such a troll! I totally thought he got his car today. That's ok, it was still a fun vlog to watch. It'll be interesting how many haters come out over that though heh.

Also Cora's expressions are priceless!

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman went in for laser eye surgery today! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, still feeling a little under the weather.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he certainly seemed in high spirits about getting it done. We'll see how he feels tomorrow though heh. But it doesn't look / sound as scary as I first thought it would. If I ever needed that I would get it done based on his experience alone.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah. you could tell he was feeling the surgery today. He also mentioned that the next few days are going to be even worse for him. I wish him a speedy recovery and it was nice to hear his Mom had great success with her surgery!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yea in a few days he'll be blown away with the results I'm sure of it.

Monday's vlog should be a really good one haha. What insurance company drops someone who has never made a claim just because they make YouTube videos? I really want to hear the nitty gritty on that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
What insurance company drops someone who has never made a claim just because they make YouTube videos?
That doesn't make any sense. I have a feeling some disgruntled people (probably the ones who keep trying to swat him) called the insurance company and made them aware of what he did … and maybe even shown some of his stunt videos?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Either way - if there has been no claims in 10 years .. they are pretty much your best customers.

Also I love the Sunday segment they did today! Roman definitely need to post more video's of what happens around his house on the security cameras. I had no idea he had that many though, I mean so many outside and even inside in the living room and kitchen? That place is secure as hell!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, there is no place on his property where you won't be on camera. I wonder if he was trying to send a message as well by doing this?

As for today's video, it's was nice to see them have another relaxing day. I really like the chill vlogs, it gives you a pretty good idea what life is really like there. On another note … I wonder what his plans are with all those Styrofoam planes?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well with the money they are making, you'd assume they have top of the line security. Imagine if someone tried to jump their fence and make a dash towards the house. I bet they would be shot before they even got half way.

Also shooting those planes out of the air canon was a great idea. With a little more reinforcement it should go a long way.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also shooting those planes out of the air canon was a great idea.
It was a great effort! I just think styrofoam is going to be too weak with that launcher. Don't they make really light wooden planes? That might hold together better. Anyways, today vlog was another great chill vlog. It's too bad Roman still can't see clearly.

I hope they are being straight with him about how long it takes for his vision to come back ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines. It almost seems like they told him one thing, and then something else after he got the work done. I'm sure he'll be ok though .. but I'm thinking there may be a bit of a road to recovery ahead.

Also, I really liked today's vlog. It shows what happens at the house on a daily basis. It proves you don't need to shoot a car with a machine gun or drive a bus into the lake to be entertained heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like the new smile more pillow cases! The fact they are not printed on, but just inked is going to be a great selling point. The indoor flag is going to be a big hit as well. It's nice to see them coming out with new products!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah I want one of the indoor flags!

Also I think that's a great idea he had about putting a giant TV somewhere in the house showing a world map of everyone live whose coming and buying stuff from the SmileMore store.

Ken

Forum Staff
I love how flash immediately knew the bed was for him! I'm seriously considering buying the smile more blanket. The one I have here is starting to fall apart and need to be replaced. If I pull the trigger, I'll be sure to post pictures of it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah that was a nice bed. I like how they are branching out with xmas stuff for the tree.

Also huge grats to roman on hitting 15 mil subs!

Ken

Forum Staff
Big congrats to Roman on reaching 15 million subscribers! Also, I really hope they do more hot tub Q&A's in the future. He's even requsted people to ask them the tough questions - and I hope people do!

I really like to hear the story on how he got the engagement ring .. he mentioned a while back he would tell that story and still hasn't got around to it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow, probably one of the best video's I have seen Roman put together about Brit's and his relationship. So good!
Also, after watching todays vlog it appears he may not be uploading again till after the weekend. They deserve the time off, I hope they take it!

Ken

Forum Staff
Also, after watching todays vlog it appears he may not be uploading again till after the weekend.
Yes, no vlog today so it looks like we won't see them until Tuesday. I'm good with that, he's been killing it with the vlogs and deserves this time off to celebrate their 10 year anniversary.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I didn't even check for new videos since I knew they had some plans coming up. As much as I'm curious what they have been up too, I hope they didn't film any of it and just enjoyed themselves.