Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
That's a great picture! It's been about a week since their last vlog, so hopefully we'll see one in the next few days.

I wonder if Roman will end up showing us his new car? I'm sure he's got it by now ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's been a week since his last vlog so I'm think he may have got his car. I'm still betting it's a Telsa!

Yep! He's back to daily vlogs! What's even more interesting though is it's going to be more raw. He's going to share more about what's going on with him good and bad. Honestly, just watch his video cause my words can do any justice to how he explains everything that will be different. I'm super excited about though!

I love his new raw vlogs! Those 30 minutes just flew by. He doesn't have to do anything "exciting" ... just show us what his day is like. It was nice to see Brit and the rest of the family is up to as well. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's vlog!

Yeah I love the new vlogs but I was hoping to see him talk about how his manager stole from him. He said something in the previous vlog about talking about stuff that has happened in todays video. Maybe we'll get to hear what happened one day!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah I love the new vlogs but I was hoping to see him talk about how his manager stole from him
So far he hasn't talked about it … but his video today was great! That rope factory tour was really interesting. Also, Dale might have something with his card holders. No one else has done it, and I hope he makes a killing off of it.

Here's his website : https://cardclips.com

That rope factory video was great! It's nice to see where he came from and what he did for all those years. Keeping his promise, he has a new vlog up today covering Noah B-day party. I like how he shares more - like how his kids are home schooled and why he pulled Noah out of public School. Really fun and interesting vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm really enjoying these vlogs! I love how relieved Brit looked after she cut in to her cake. It looked fantastic! She really loves sprinkles .. did you see the size of container she had beside the cake?