Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
That's a great picture! It's been about a week since their last vlog, so hopefully we'll see one in the next few days.

I wonder if Roman will end up showing us his new car? I'm sure he's got it by now ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's been a week since his last vlog so I'm think he may have got his car. I'm still betting it's a Telsa!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yep! He's back to daily vlogs! What's even more interesting though is it's going to be more raw. He's going to share more about what's going on with him good and bad. Honestly, just watch his video cause my words can do any justice to how he explains everything that will be different. I'm super excited about though!

Ken

Forum Staff
I love his new raw vlogs! Those 30 minutes just flew by. He doesn't have to do anything "exciting" ... just show us what his day is like. It was nice to see Brit and the rest of the family is up to as well. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's vlog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I love the new vlogs but I was hoping to see him talk about how his manager stole from him. He said something in the previous vlog about talking about stuff that has happened in todays video. Maybe we'll get to hear what happened one day!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah I love the new vlogs but I was hoping to see him talk about how his manager stole from him
So far he hasn't talked about it … but his video today was great! That rope factory tour was really interesting. Also, Dale might have something with his card holders. No one else has done it, and I hope he makes a killing off of it.

Here's his website : https://cardclips.com

Ethan

Forum Staff
That rope factory video was great! It's nice to see where he came from and what he did for all those years. Keeping his promise, he has a new vlog up today covering Noah B-day party. I like how he shares more - like how his kids are home schooled and why he pulled Noah out of public School. Really fun and interesting vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm really enjoying these vlogs! I love how relieved Brit looked after she cut in to her cake. It looked fantastic! She really loves sprinkles .. did you see the size of container she had beside the cake?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha sprinkles will save any cake!

Dam - Roman is really killing it with these new vlogs. Sharing how he lost out on 1.2 mil over a thumbnail is one hell of a story. Definitely watch this vlog - it's really good! Also I hope Roman talks about how his manager was taking money from him one of these days. I'm really curious how he managed to pull that off.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I hope Roman talks about how his manager was taking money from him one of these days
I think the only reason he hasn't talked about it yet as this might be a criminal case now. If that is what's going on, I have a feeling we won't hear about for sometime. I really hope he got his money back!

Also, check out Brit's Facebook page as she has a new video up of her making Kane's 6 layer rainbow cake. It was entertaining to watch!

Watch it here : https://www.facebook.com/BrittneyDAtwood/videos/vb.773011266049156/565831857185315/?type=2&theater

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha Brit's cake video was great! I like how she was so worried when the colors were in the wrong order. I would have left it that way heh.

Also Roman is doing a big game console giveaway really soon. They haven't had one of those in a long time.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also Roman is doing a big game console giveaway really soon.
I thought it was funny on how close to their $2,500 limit they were (before taxes) at checkout. The cake video was great, I would have left it the way it was as well - but I give her full credit for fixing the mistake.

Today's vlog was really good! I love how Brit was brave enough to shoot the sniper rifle … it looked like it had one hell of a kick. Also, Cora smiling at the end of the vlog was priceless.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The fact that shot shot the sniper rifle was more than enough reason to watch that vlog lol. She handled it like a champ!

I loved today's vlog, especially Cora in it. Watch near the end as well - it was so funny and she has such a personality!

I'm confused though - Halloween isn't for another 5 days. How/why are so many people are trick and treating so many days early?

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I didn't get that either! I'm not sure why they were trick-or-treating so early. I wish he would have explained that.

As for today's vlog, I give him full credit for being brave enough to get laser eye surgery. I'm too afraid of something going wrong and end up going blind. I do hope they let him film it, it would be interesting to see how that is all done!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did he say when the appointment was going to be?

Also they should just take whatever time off they want and really enjoy their 10th anniversary!