Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
If Roman likes making movies - he should do a series like "Roman vs _________".
I completely agree ... that would be amazing! If he's looking to reinvent or try something new - this should be it.

Also, Roman has a new video up of Brit's surgery - I'm glad to see it went really well. I'll have to agree with Roman, it didn't sit well with me either when Brit was out. It was like (for the lack of right words) a person on a gurney who is no longer with us. I'm glad he shared everything though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding - that was sooooo weird seeing her looking almost lifeless. I can't even imagine how Roman felt.

Also I'm glad her surgery went well! I hope she has a super speedy recovery!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new video up tonight! Brit is doing well after the surgery, and she's going for a checkup tomorrow. So that means there will be a vlog tomorrow as well which should be good. Also, Roman's new car will be delivered sometime this month and Brit is going to get the GTR wrapped and put new rims on it.

It'll be interested to see how it looks when it's finished!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I dying to find out what car Roman got. My bet it's a Tesla - but we'll see!

Also roman's new vlog up today was really good. Cora was the biggest surprise for me. Not only is she up and running around, but she's climbing ladders and doing all kinds of things. She's growing up so fast!

Also that was a surprise when Roman gave Charles a mini-shoutout in his vlog. I wonder if that'll have any impact on his views .. and if it does - what he'll do to try and keep them.

Ken

Forum Staff
Cora was the biggest surprise for me. Not only is she up and running around, but she's climbing ladders and doing all kinds of things. She's growing up so fast!
No kidding! Since she is now so mobile, how come they don't have a fence on their patio to prevent any accidental fall in the pool? I realize they probably don't let her out of their sight, but that was the first thing I noticed when she went out of the sliding door.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to their next vlog. Maybe his new car will be delivered soon!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm telling you - it has to be a Tesla. If he got some super high performance .5 mpg sports car people are going to be all over him about it heh.

Either way, I'm dying to find out!

Ken

Forum Staff
The new vlog is up! It's was nice to see them up and about again. That G Fuel place was neat, and it was nice to see they handle everything themselves. Also, Cora is growing up fast - and I loved how she was stomping on the blanket when Kane was hiding underneath it. I really laughed when she was spinning, got dizzy and started to wobble. This was good one to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Is it just me or was the G Fuel HQ a lot smaller than I thought it would be for such a well known company? The fact that they do everything in house is also impressive. It should be fun to see what promo ad's Roman and Brit did for them.

Also Roman has anew video up. I haven't seen it yet, but it's all about motivation.

Ken

Forum Staff
That HQ was really small. However, you can see that they are expanding and it's going to be much bigger workplace. I wonder when the next vlog will be up? He must have got his new car by now. It'd be interesting to see what it is!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow that is an awful situation to be in. Being upset with your sponsors only to find out it's your own manager stealing from you? God that has to suck.
They need to take his ass to court - if he hasn't fled the country ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow people really still do this? You know, it take a really scummy person to swat someone. What kind of a person does it take to swat a house where you know there's someone's wife and 3 kids inside? Think about that for a moment - You call in swat to that house and say they bust in there and say Cora gets hurt. Is their lives worth you joke?

They need to put real jail sentences on people who do things like this … unbelievable.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, unfortunately this happens all the time to Twitch streamers. Do a search on YouTube and you'll see how bad it is. It's not a joke, people have been killed over this "prank". Who does this anyways with 3 young kids inside?

Anyhow, Roman has a new video up and it's a good one! He's also toying with the idea of doing 7 days straight of vlogging. I hope he does!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I can see he's doing more story like vlogs which I really like. To me, it doesn't really matter is he does these video's daily or not. If he did 3 a week I'd be ecstatic heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like what Dennis is doing and kudos to Roman for participating in it. I loved Cora's expression when Dennis was using the puppet and when Roman said "I think we found your age group". That was too funny! She didn't seem to be afraid of it at all ... maybe she's still too young?

Also, it looks like Empire finally got a lady friend!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah - that vlog was great! It's good to see (mostly) everyone moving away from the prank stuff and doing such different things. All the best of luck to him for sure!

Also I knew this day would come when they got another Donkey heh. It was only a matter of time ...