Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
If Roman likes making movies - he should do a series like "Roman vs _________".
I completely agree ... that would be amazing! If he's looking to reinvent or try something new - this should be it.

Also, Roman has a new video up of Brit's surgery - I'm glad to see it went really well. I'll have to agree with Roman, it didn't sit well with me either when Brit was out. It was like (for the lack of right words) a person on a gurney who is no longer with us. I'm glad he shared everything though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding - that was sooooo weird seeing her looking almost lifeless. I can't even imagine how Roman felt.

Also I'm glad her surgery went well! I hope she has a super speedy recovery!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a new video up tonight! Brit is doing well after the surgery, and she's going for a checkup tomorrow. So that means there will be a vlog tomorrow as well which should be good. Also, Roman's new car will be delivered sometime this month and Brit is going to get the GTR wrapped and put new rims on it.

It'll be interested to see how it looks when it's finished!

I dying to find out what car Roman got. My bet it's a Tesla - but we'll see!

Also roman's new vlog up today was really good. Cora was the biggest surprise for me. Not only is she up and running around, but she's climbing ladders and doing all kinds of things. She's growing up so fast!

Also that was a surprise when Roman gave Charles a mini-shoutout in his vlog. I wonder if that'll have any impact on his views .. and if it does - what he'll do to try and keep them.

Ken

Forum Staff
Cora was the biggest surprise for me. Not only is she up and running around, but she's climbing ladders and doing all kinds of things. She's growing up so fast!
No kidding! Since she is now so mobile, how come they don't have a fence on their patio to prevent any accidental fall in the pool? I realize they probably don't let her out of their sight, but that was the first thing I noticed when she went out of the sliding door.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to their next vlog. Maybe his new car will be delivered soon!

I'm telling you - it has to be a Tesla. If he got some super high performance .5 mpg sports car people are going to be all over him about it heh.

Either way, I'm dying to find out!