Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
The scam is worse than he first thought! The cab driver switched out real bills for fake ones before handing the money back to him. That's pretty slick, as the fake bills looked pretty real to me.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Besides getting ripped off, that looked like a really fun trip! I'm looking forward to the "big huge thing" they have planned for this week.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm a little disappointed it was just another fish tank. It's great he will be on Animal Planet's "Tanked" and all, but I was hoping he was collaborating with another YouTuber again.

I'm interested to see what this tank looks like! It has to be pretty massive in order to put it on TV.

Didn't roman mention that him and his kids were in the tank together?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was just thinking the same thing lol. Yeah he said hot got in with his 2 kids so that tank has to be massive. If he's right about the air date of the show, it won't be long before we see the end result of everything. I'd kill to know how much this all cost though. Not just the tank, but wasn't Roman talking about all the pre work that had to be done as well? (Walls, water pipes and everything else).

That can't be cheap ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman should let Brittney drive the GTR more often! You can clearly see really had a lot of fun with it. Or better yet, get her something fast as a surprise gift ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
She just needs her own fast car! I felt really good for her though when she was like really?? Your gonna let me drive? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I see they are back to the same vacation spot as last year - even their old driver recognized them! These should be some fun videos for the next days.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was a great first full day vacation vlog. He usually does at least one cool/crazy thing so we shall wait and see ... heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I still can't get over how clear that water is. You see it all the time in those "dream vacation" pictures everyone has posted on their walls, but if it's that good on video .. imagine how it is in person.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Now that was funny! They handled being stranded on the boat really well. I love the little clips Roman was doing about "ok guys, it's day 2 .. we are starving and looking for food" haha. Also props for trying to MacGyver the starter on the boat heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
No way that portable charger had enough juice to start the boat - valiant effort through!

Ethan

Forum Staff
What a great vlog! Swimming with the Sharks is definitely something I would love to do one day. But when it came right down to it, I'm not sure if I could go through with it heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
... and now his viewers are saying that whole shark thing was faked? The trolling never ends. The next place he should go to on vacation is Bora Bora - and not an "all exclusive" resort. If you want to see crystal clear water for miles .. that's where to go!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that's why I stay away from the YouTube comment section heh. Also for Bora Bora, aren't all the places booked up like 4 years in advance?

Their room at the new resort is really nice! That was a pretty rough face plant he took riding the bike into the pool though heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also for Bora Bora, aren't all the places booked up like 4 years in advance?
Yeah, I heard if you wanted a hut by the water it's $800/night + couple year waiting list. Also, I feel bad for Roman to be in such a nice place and then have a tropical storm ruin everything. You're not exactly there to stay indoors and watch TV ...

He must be on his was home now, as there was no video yesterday. Or maybe did the tropical storm kill the internet at the resort?