Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh, he sporting the glasses again! I think he needs to find different frames though. They aren't bad, but something doesn't look quite right.

Wow so the wedding is in July! I guess after waiting 10 years there's no sense in waiting any longer.

That was a really good update video and I'm glad they are going to post a bunch of vlogs before their next movie.

Also, what's up with the sound proofing at Roman's gaming station? Is that to keep the sound in or out? heh

Roman has a new video up!

It was nice to see Cora standing on her own for so long. She's going to be up and running in no time at all.

Also it was nice and different to see them vlog Brit get her eyebrows done. I'll be honest, I have never even heard of something like this even existing before heh.

Haha nice to see this come full circle. It was driving me a bit nuts cause I knew I watched it.

Also Roman has a new vlog up today. It has some really cute Cora moments in it. Can't believe she's up and moving around so much already. Definitely putting a lot of the Youtubers kids to shame here heh.