Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh, he sporting the glasses again! I think he needs to find different frames though. They aren't bad, but something doesn't look quite right.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow so the wedding is in July! I guess after waiting 10 years there's no sense in waiting any longer.

That was a really good update video and I'm glad they are going to post a bunch of vlogs before their next movie.

Also, what's up with the sound proofing at Roman's gaming station? Is that to keep the sound in or out? heh

Ethan

Forum Staff
Roman has a new video up!

It was nice to see Cora standing on her own for so long. She's going to be up and running in no time at all.

Also it was nice and different to see them vlog Brit get her eyebrows done. I'll be honest, I have never even heard of something like this even existing before heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha nice to see this come full circle. It was driving me a bit nuts cause I knew I watched it.

Also Roman has a new vlog up today. It has some really cute Cora moments in it. Can't believe she's up and moving around so much already. Definitely putting a lot of the Youtubers kids to shame here heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great home vlog! Did you see how many tadpoles he had in his lake? Can you imagine how many frogs are going to be living around his house in the next few months? He'll be hearing croaking sounds all night ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding. I used to work at a place that had a artificial pond like that. They had frogs so big that when they needed to get rid of them, they had to be shot.

I can't wait to see how this plays out heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
They had frogs so big that when they needed to get rid of them, they had to be shot.
That's quite common actually. I heard they have to wait until night, as that's the only time they will float to the top of the water. Usually they have to get rid of them because they keep eating the ducks.

On another note, still nothing from Roman. I was hoping to see one today, but hopefully we'll have something after the long weekend.

Ken

Forum Staff
Look at the size of that thing .. it's like a small dog!

On another note, Roman celebrated his 35th birthday on May 28th! I was hoping to see a vlog of it, but there is still nothing posted on his YT channel.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh I'm sure in his next vlog he'll have some kind of coverage of his birthday.

I'm kind of surprised actually he hasn't upload something already.