Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman finally has a vlog up! They are some ski cabin celebrating Brit's 30th birthday. It'll be interesting to see how the next few vlogs go after taking such a long break.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I certainly didn't expect to see him at the hospital with back issues heh. Either he had a really bad muscle spasm or something else needs to get looked at. I feel his pain though, I once pulled my back out by just leaning over so I know what he means when he says he pulled it before just by washing his hands. It only take a small trigger to set it off. Anyways, I'm glad to see him walking now so I hope this passes for him soon cause it sure sucks.

Ken

Forum Staff
If I were Roman, I would leave nothing to chance and get an MRI done. Even if he has to cover the entire cost himself, he has the money ... so there is really no excuse. You do not want something like that haunting you for the rest of your life.

With that said, it was nice to see them back and home and in high spirits. It's too bad Brit never got to ski on her birthday get away, but big props to her for sticking it out with Roman. I'm sure he'll make it up to her!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I really thought they would take the day off today after all of that. He has a really interesting vlog where they talk about relationships. Definitely not your normal Roman vlog, but still a fun watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really love what Roman is doing with #ShareYourSmile! It caught on fast and lots of people are participating now.

Roman sure has a great picture for it. I wonder why Brit doesn't have one?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha omg that is a great picture!

If you haven't caught his vlog today, it's really good! They are doing another scratch ticket thing where they have $1000 in cash and $1000 in tickets and see which ends up being more. I don't gamble too much myself, but it's sure interesting to see how these things play out!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman got Brian a really nice birthday gift! I wonder how much that set him back .. I'd look it up, but to be honest I have no idea what it's called. You can see how well Roman is treated at the store though. I'm sure he's dropped quite a bit of money there already.

It's looks like his back is starting to heal, which is good to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah - we'll see how long it takes him to re-pull it doing something for the vlogs. :p

I have to say I had no idea you could buy a winch (or whatever it's called) with that much power behind it. Just the raw speed of it was impressive heh.

Also I gave Country like 1/100 odds of actually landing that jump - that was great!

Ken

Forum Staff
You can tell Roman is going to have a blast with that zip line in the summer. Who knew it would pull you so fast? That was crazy.

As for todays vlog, that doll he showed Cora had me in tears I was laughing so hard. It just went from something innocent to the polar opposite so quickly. I guess Cora is too young still to be scared of stuff like that, but man was that was a little mean .. but so funny!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was really funny - it surprised me as well she had no reaction to it heh.

Roman didn't post a vlog today - He was probably playing that shooter game. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I had a feeling he wasn't going to post a vlog for a day or 2 after buying Brian that off-road machine. Roman said on Twitter that the vlog will be up tomorrow with the 2 days he filmed. It looks like he went off-roading and did a few other things.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah. Looks like they took all the toys out into the bush and had a great time. If you haven't seen it yet they took the winch and a couple boats out to the little river and pulled really fast down. It was quick vlog, but a fun watch.

Also, Cora is one happy baby - always smiling! heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Today's vlog was a fun one to watch! They jumped over a pit that was on fire + totaled a GoPro in the process. Also, the girls all went out to see a movie and left the guys behind to take care of the kids.

It'll be interesting to see what he's up to tomorrow.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I need to follow Roman's social media a bit more. I guess he took a still of Brian jumping over that fire pit and asked people to Photoshop something behind him. Some of those photo edits he showed in today's vlog were hilarious! I'll check in a day or 2 when the pros start submitted theirs and see what they have heh.

Also Cora is sure getting around on her own these days. It won't be long till she's walking for sure.

Ken

Forum Staff
Some of those photo edits he showed in today's vlog were hilarious!
The T-Rex one was amazing! I forgot to check out his Twitter for any others that may have been added.

As for today's vlog, I really like when Roman doesn't try to entertain - but just vlogs a normal day. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those. Also, It looks like he got in some hot water with Brit, but I don't think she's too upset with him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was probably one of the most 'real' vlogs I have seen of them. It's nice that they show stuff like that even if it isn't all sunshine and rainbows heh.
Like today's video - it was a home vlog but was still really entertaining. Cora was also really cute watching the elephant doll covering it's eyes with it's ears.

Ken

Forum Staff
So it looks like Roman and Furious Pete will be together for a few days. That should be interesting, as the last time they did a collab it was actually pretty entertaining. I think Peter committed to taking a dip in the pond while he's there, so we'll see how he handles that!

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's if they can stay out of the hospital long enough heh. I'm glad Brit is ok - it looks like it was just a bug going around. I feel bad for their guests though just hanging around the house. Maybe now they'll have a chance to do something fun since it doesn't look like the bug is spreading. I really do hope Pete does the pond dip when it's still a bit cold out there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just caught up with his latest 2 vlogs. Today's video has to be one of the best non-vlog vlogs he has done. It goes to show you can have great content even when not much is going on.

Also I'm a huge fan of their new shirts and going to buy one soon. Those look really good!

Ken

Forum Staff
It's nice to see Roman finally got on Twitch! I wonder what he had to do reclaim his name on there. I know someone had it and was probably hoping for a big payday. I'm willing to bet all Roman had to do is file a copyright claim to get it back. I'm hoping he didn't give them any money.

If anyone is interested in his Twitch.tv link, I've added it to the first post of this thread.