Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
That rock wall turned out really well! I'm surprised Tanner was willing to go to the top without any fall protection. You could tell Brit was not 100% for it right away, but it appears she started to warming up with the idea. It'll be interesting to see what they are up to tomorrow!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like just more outdoor stuff. That was pretty good though getting that 6 wheeler into water and boat around a bit. I was betting they were going to have to get towed out though, that ground was super soft.

Also it looks like that was their last full day there so on to new things soon it looks like!

Oh and Brit killed it with the pushups heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I was expecting they would have done more, but it looks like the weather really restricted what they could do. Roman mentioned something about wanting to take a couple days off, so we'll see if he has a new vlog tomorrow. I think he wants to keep the streak going, so we'll probably see one - even if it's a shorty.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well his latest road trip vlog certainly has my curiosity peaked. I first thought it was just a ski trip, but I doubt it would be just the 4 of them going if that was the case. Feels like business mixed with other fun stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
This vlog was an interesting one - they got to make their own snowboards! It's neat to see all the steps required to put on together. I thought the same thing that a machine just spits them out and then they put a decal on it. I have more respect on how much labor is involved.

I wonder if he's heading home now or if they have other business to attend too first?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was really impressed with how much work went into making one of those. It reminded me of watching an episode of "how it's made" heh.

But yeah, wow Noah is sure wanting those braces - may as well get it done now than later down the road. To be honest, I don't think he really needs them.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well it looks like the streak is over and Roman is going to take a few days off. He mentioned on Twitter that he'll be back on Monday. Also, it looks like they got tickets to some concert later this week, so I'm sure that'll be in the vlogs as well. Brit seemed really excited about it on her Twitter post.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Not that I mind he is taking a few days off - he totally deserves it. I am however really curious what event happened that lead him to take the break all of a sudden heh. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
I suppose we have to wait another day to find out!

He took today off as well, and it appears he was playing video games - as he was doing invites for Battleground on his Twitter account.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't played the game myself but I watched a few twitch streams play and it looks super addicting.

That was really cool Zoo vlog they did today. I think my favorite part was when Roman was cuddling the penguin. Also pretty cool that the zoo put out a buffet for them at the end there. That whole day couldn't have been cheap heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
This was a fun vlog to watch! I had no idea about the arms trick. I was laughing so much when it wasn't working for anyone, but he finally figured out how to properly do it and redeemed himself.

I also found it interesting that Country also does security detail for his other family members - especially his Mom and Dad. I guess I just never thought about kids harassing the parents when they are out and needing someone to keep things in check.

Last but not least, those purple contacts looked great on Brit!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm sure they go through a lot considering they never show them leaving the house. There could be round the clock mobs out there for all we know.

I love the fact he went out and bought another disposable car! I believe him when he says he's not sure what to do with it yet, but you bet he has a few ideas on paper heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm sure they go through a lot considering they never show them leaving the house. There could be round the clock mobs out there for all we know.
I wonder how many people are outside his gate greeting him every time they leave? It would make sense not to show it, as they would only encourage others to do the same. He mentioned in a vlog a while back that they used all the dirt from digging out the pond to build a hillside along his property to block the view from the road.

That makes you wonder how bad the situation really is ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well it can't be too terrible since he hasn't moved or anything. Or maybe that's a plan of his after his vlogging days are done? If that's the case it wouldn't make any sense to move until that day has come cause it would be just another following over there.

Also, I love how Roman is rubbing off on Country for crazy ideas. It was a short vlog today, but still fun to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope everything is alright with Roman, he's been radio silent and there is still no vlog. I've got a feeling he's been dealing with some serious issues.

Ken

Forum Staff
Now I'm really curious what's going on ... I don't think he's ever taken this much of a break without saying anything.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Roman posted on twitter that there's going to be a vlog tomorrow. Looks like he just needed a week off to do whatever. It'll be interesting to see if he explains the long break or not heh.