Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Also, I like how Kane got scared but not too mad about that prank.
Yeah, he handled that snake prank really well! I like the chill home vlogs, it's nice to see more of what they would normally do when they are not really trying to entertain. It sounds like he has something planned for tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that is!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't know what surprised me more - Country willing to get into the trunk of the GTR and hang onto the rope or the fact that he never fell out haha. Well at least the girls came down to check out what they were up too.

Also that's pretty cool they are building a gym downstairs - hope they show what it's like when it's all done!

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like they are finally getting started on the downstairs .. and it looks like they have everyone involved too. Also, I really didn't see anything wrong with the hats, but it's nice they are selling them at a huge discount.

I checked the Smile More store and they were still in stock - so maybe there are issues that I'm not seeing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
They will sell pretty quick regardless I think (if not already).

So Roman finally did the ice dip challenge! I'll admit I wasn't sure if he was going to do it. That ice was so thick - you know it had to be cold haha. The only thing that would have made this better is if Brit took a dip as well. I wonder how many likes it would take ....

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure I could dip in that cold of water .. the last time I did anything like that was at a hot springs (in the dead of winter) and I cannon balled in to the cold pool and it took my breath away. It wasn't much fun ...

As for today's video, I'm not sure it's normal to have the numbing last that long after a dental appointment. I'm surprised they weren't more concerned for Kane about it. However, it seemed to have cleared up by the end of the video. Also, I loved the patch job they did on the return air system!

Ethan

Forum Staff
They just need to get someone in there and fix that thing. But kudo's for the cardboard fix till then heh.

That was one hell of a snowstorm Roman got. I really like the mini clip video he has of him outside when the wind was blowing so hard. I wish I could get that much snow that quickly here.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, they sure got a lot of snow! I loved Country's reaction when he got it the water .. he was so cold he didn't even know where the ladder was to get out. It's too bad Brit won't take the plunge, that was make for a great vlog!

Also, Roman is sure determined to keep the streak going. I don't blame him, he's killing it right now and his daily views are showing he's doing something right.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha Country's reaction coming out of the water was priceless - I was just hoping he was ok. He almost seemed like he didn't know where he was ... that had to be cold heh.

Roman just uploaded another current day vlog just showing a bunch of little things around the house. Still always fun to watch though!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman sure got a lot of snow! I'm glad it's over there an not here. I have a pretty large driveway and I shovel everything by hand. It's great exercise, but it gets old fast once you're out there 3 times a day. It's nice to see him having fun with the kids and soaking it all up before it melts.

On another note, it won't be long before Cora starts crawling. How time flies ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding.

Today's vlog was cool. He was out and about with Brit buying ski supplies. I really laughed when she showed the bill on how much he spent and was going on about how expensive some hobbies are. He mentions his fish tank - then clip just ends there. I'd love to know how much that set him back heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
He mentions his fish tank - then clip just ends there.
Yeah, I noticed that as well! I'm sure it was easily $20,000 .. it's not just the tank, it's the pumps and the whole filtration system.

As for today's vlog, I was impressed for how well the spinning circle worked. It's too bad they couldn't get it spinning any faster. Also, did you see how fast his X3 machine just flies around in the snow? That was pretty crazy traction. Today could have cost him 2 camera's - can't wait to see what he has planned for tomorrow!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have to admit - that mohawk haircut they gave him didn't look that bad. He seemed to be rocking it pretty good. What has me curious is what they were all talking about in that room before Roman started filming heh.

Also Kane impressed me with his pushups, no way I could do that many when I was a kid.

Ken

Forum Staff
I have to admit - that mohawk haircut they gave him didn't look that bad.
It looked pretty good on him!

Today's video was fun watch! The go-carts were neat, and nothing like taking a stretch limo to get there. I really laughed when Fousey just fell in to the water. I'm sure not even he was ready for that kind of cold. In fact, he was so frozen he didn't even run the right way when he got out. Too funny!

Also, what was up with Cora crying around Fousey all the time? I felt badly for him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was in tears from laughing so hard from that vlog. Kudo's to Fousey for jumping in though - especially with the out of body experience he had trying to find his way out heh.

That was a pretty neat setup they had going there towing people on the inflatable toys. But I would have to say the clip of the vlog is Country getting that X3 jumping over him on the phone haha. I'm not sure which was funnier - Fouseys screams when Roman drove over the jump or how much mud was on Country trying to get that shot.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great vlog with Fousey! His reactions are priceless.

As for today's vlog, I was hoping they bought Brit's mom a Mustang .. was little disappointed it didn't happen. Anyhow, I see almost all the snow had melted - that sure didn't last long!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm sure that's not the last of snow he's going to see.

Roman just had a quick vlog today. He took Cora to her 6 month doctors appointment and just did some stuff around the house. Still a fun watch though.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, Roman just had another quick video of them skiing today. He had some good footage, but surprising not a lot considering how long he spent at the ski resort. He was there for the entire day and night and we only got a 12 minute vlog ...

He did the push ups though, so you won't see anyone complaining about that!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah he has been pretty busy lately with other stuff. Today's vlog (if you missed it) was just him, Britt and Country out buying a new trailer to haul stuff around in.

They still did the pushups though heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman just had a quick face paint challenge with Brit in his X3 today.

She did really well considering all the bumps in the road. However, she really needs to paint his face in the next challenge!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow that was unexpected! Tanner and Shondurs are Roman's house guests for the nest couple days. You just know there going to be a ton of crazy stuff going on there. I give both of them huge props for doing the ice water challenge haha. Especially Shonduras with the 3 second hold under water heh.

The next couple vlogs should be really good.