Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to when he drops off the toys - that should make for a great vlog. Also, the costumes they picked up today were so funny! That afro was something else, and it suited Country really well.

Also, I liked Country's reaction when Roman told him about the ATM prank and what transpired after. It's nice that he gave a shoutout to that girls toy drive as well. I'm sure lots of viewers will be there!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I never knew the judge took pictures with them and stuff after heh.

Dam now that's one big TV they got today. 82 inches - I bet that weighed a ton!

Also that was pretty funny that Country and co was out that long and it turned out all they needed was some new bolts.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, they sure wasted a lot of time for nothing getting a new bracket for the TV. I need one of those big screens for my living room!

As for today's video, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't have the giveaway video up, but it should be up tomorrow which will be fun to see! I wonder how they determined who was getting the gifts? Did he post something on social media that I missed?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow that giveaway vlog sure didn't disappoint! I seriously thought that one kid in the hall was going to faint haha. It's so great to see the reactions from the families with these surprise visits. I bet the kids the parents woke up won't soon forget that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun one to watch! I see that some of the kids were in real shock. This video is one of my new all-time favorites!

As for todays vlog,. I loved how they had bingo all set up at their Smile More Christmas party. They had some really interesting gifts in the winner bags. Also, I see that Roman bought some new tank tracks for his 4 wheeler. That should be interesting to see when it's all set up!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think that's really cool they do stuff like that for the employee's.

Also he didn't show the new tracks in today's vlog - he's probably saving it for his big xmas vlog.

I really laughed when Kane opened that "gift" and it was Cora's dirty diaper haha. He seemed to have a sense of humor about it too.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really laughed when Kane opened that "gift" and it was Cora's dirty diaper.
That was mean but really funny! They sure had a lot of gifts for kids, which was really nice to see. It looks like it was only for the kids , and the rest of them will open their gifts up in today vlog which should be good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, the kids totally made out this year for sure.

That was one hell of a shotgun that Roman's dad got him too. I thought he was supposed to give us a house tour one time and show us his gun collection and stuff - whatever happened to that? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I don't think he wants to show us that gun safe anymore. As for today's vlog, it was nice to see him hang out with the kids outside. Pouring water down the ramp seemed like a smart idea. It worked better than I thought it would.

Also, I was surprised to see a vlog even up today, especially the day after Christmas.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well today was his 50th consecutive vlog - so he's definitely rockin' along.

If you haven't watched today's vlog it's really good lol. They were testing the ice with motorbikes and even his big 4 wheeler. How he managed to drive it out after failing through the ice is pretty impressive!

Ken

Forum Staff
This Harlem Globetrotters vlog was great! I wish he would have recorded more of the action though. It was nice to see the family was all able to get out together again. I'm not sure the kids knew who these guys were .. they looked confused. Also, it was nice to see that they had some special backstage pass so they could meet a few of the players before the event.

The prank Roman pulled in the elevator was great too! I noticed the operator got a kick out of it as well.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha ya that was pretty good. Just like in today's vlog when he caught Brit and the little girl singing along to frozen on TV - that was funny.

I'm pretty impressed with the power of the RC cars these days. Not only did he put in a 25 lb weight on it, he was able to tow his kids and even himself around on the ice.

Oh also I watched the first episode of Roman's Day Dreams. It was actually really good. I may buy YT Red for another month just to watch the rest of them. It's fun to see what he was up too all those months.

Ken

Forum Staff
First off, BIG Congrats to Roman for reaching 14 million subscribers!

Oh also I watched the first episode of Roman's Day Dreams.
I just watched it tonight, it was MUCH better than I expected it would be! I might subscribe as well to watch the rest of them.

As for today's vlog, it was so good! I loved how Brit pretended she was out when they fell off the inner tube. Her arm was so limp hitting the ground when her mom rolled over .. even Roman stopped laughing. I'll admit, I was fooled for the first 5-6 seconds thinking she was knocked out cold. It was funny to hear Roman say "oh, she's faking it" and removing her goggles.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was clearly the best part of the vlog. What had me going (and I'm sure Roman too since he got really quiet) was her arm dropping. After he got the goggles off you could almost hear the sigh of relief heh. She did a great job with that one.

Also, today's vlog was really good! It was mostly just a bunch of highlight clips from the vlogs of last year showing all the crazy stuff they did. I wish they showed a bit more of their New Years activities but it was a fun watch none the less.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wish they showed a bit more of their New Years activities
Me too, I do like the throwback clips but I wished he had showed more of their celebration.

As for today's vlog, it really surprised me how thick that ice is getting. It sounds like he has some big plans coming up later in the week, so that should be interesting. Also, Cora is growing up fast. She's already sitting up on her own and it won't be long before she is crawling and walking.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya she's a cute baby .. and I never say that about babies ... heh.

That wrap he got on his 4 wheeler is super nice! I thought he would put on something over the top super rainbow flashy. This stands out and matches it perfectly.

So I wonder what his plans are now with it?

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, the wrap turned out really nice! Wouldn't have been easier not to have it in so many pieces though? Why not have big sheets, lay it on and cut off the excess parts? It took them nearly 7 hours to apply it - and that's with 5 or more people working on it.

Anyways, I liked today vlog - it was nice and relaxing. The cotton candy machine worked really, well, now they just need to get flavored sugar crystals and they'll be good to go. I'm surprised it didn't come with any ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah that cotton candy machine was really good. I'm not sure why that was sold as a "kid thing" - hell I'd like to have one heh

If you haven't watched today's vlog - They took the X3 to a lake today and had some fun till they were kicked off.

I really hope the couple who wrecked their truck is really ok. The amount of damage done to the docks leads me to believe they hit harder than most people think.

Also I'm happy that the push-ups are back! That was such a different thing he did suits his channel haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Those mini go-carts look like a lot of fun! They are pretty quick, but I'm assuming who ever weighs the least is going to win. If this kids are excluded, my money is on Brit. Also, I'm curious if Roman bought those or if they were donated. They seem to being doing lots with that company now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha well you were right, Brit did win ... but with a little help heh. Looks like they are going to have to buy all new tires for them as well.

IMO Roman needs to bring out the GTR on that ice and take it around his track.

Also, I like how Kane got scared but not too mad about that prank. He seems to be taking things like that a bit better haha.