Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Today's was their last vacation vlog. They didn't have to say it - they looked ready to go home. They crammed in so many activities when they were there, I'd be exhausted haha.

Anyways looking forward to them getting back myself and see what else they have in store.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how many times that plane had to stop for fuel on the way home? I wish they would have showed more of their vacation though. All we really got to see is water sports and dives the entire trip. I'm sure they did more, but I'm curious why they wouldn't want to show it on the vlog.

Anyways, they are back home now and it'll be nice to see what they are up to next!

Ethan

Forum Staff
So they just had a short vlog today. They got some new mini dirt bikes on a crate so you know more fun stuff with be coming up heh.

I liked how Roman pulled Cora with the RC car - he needs to take that outside where there's more space though haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, companies are smart by sending Roman all that stuff - it's free advertising for them.

As for today vlog, I wonder how much that Christmas tree cost them? Also, if they didn't want it so tall - couldn't they just exclude a few rows?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that tree is just too dam big - there's no 2 ways of looking at it.

Today's video was unexpectedly good. I love when he does these little "streak saver" videos and answers questions about stuff they wouldn't normally talk about in the vlogs. I was especially interested on how companies charge people based on "knowing who you are, and you have $$$". I think going with the giant pond was the best thing they did - they can get so many more uses out of it. Also, putting the dirt around your property to block some of the people coming over and filming your family was a pretty good idea too heh. I never really thought about people doing that - I wonder if he has people standing out there all day or something.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was especially interested on how companies charge people based on "knowing who you are, and you have $$$".
That caught my attention as well. I was really surprised how much he was willing to share about what happened behind the scenes. Also, him mentioning people filming outside his house was a bit disturbing to hear. Regardless who you are, you deserve privacy somewhere.

As for today's vlog, I thought it was awesome that Brit was willing to join him in those jumps! She handled it very well. Those jumps could have went so wrong for the GT-R .. I was thinking his back tires were going to rub right off the roof. It would have made for a viral video, but it was still great nonetheless!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Brit being in the vehicle with Roman really topped everything off haha. I know Brit is tiny, but I was hoping he was prepared for the extra weight (cause i'm sure she wasn't in it when he was testing the jump heh).

Today's vlog had me laughing to tears! Country's face from "picking the wrong chip" was priceless. I hope he sees the vlog and confronts him about it tomorrow heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess I should renew my YouTube Red subscription and see what Roman was up to on all those giveaways. Did you see the scar on that guys arm? That look horrible. I wonder if they will show the accident on any of those videos?

Also, one thing that surprised me is how well that silencer worked! I wonder what sort of paperwork he had to sign to be legally able to use that ..

Ethan

Forum Staff
I need to renew my YouTube Red as well!

Ya that silencer worked 10x better than I thought it would, kind of scary wasn't it?

Haha I loved Country's reaction watching yesterday's vlog after he jumped. That was priceless! At least he's a good sport about things like this, even though that water had to have been COLD as hell heh.

Also I'm not sure why Brit needs to get Invisalign or whatever it's called - to me she doesn't need it.

Ken

Forum Staff
I loved Country's reaction when Roman showed him the video where they staged the "bad coins". He's learned his lesson now and will be watching the vlogs any time something looks suspicious ...

As for today's vlog, I loved how Roman told Brit that she doesn't look like she's even close to being ready. Talk about foot in mouth - and her reaction was too funny. Also, I didn't know Roman's dad could sing. He was pretty good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, I like how quickly he was on damage control after saying that - but she knew he was only paying around though heh.

At least he's honest about what he was doing the other day! I don't mind these current day 6 minute vlogs. He needs time off just to keep his sanity (like everyone else).

Ken

Forum Staff
It sure looked really cold at Roman's place today. I was really surprised that he managed to get the kids outside and away from the computers. I don't think that lake is going to freeze with those aerators running. If he turns them off, I wonder if it will get cold enough to freeze so they can walk on it?

I'm pretty sure he won't let the kids on it under any circumstances. If they fell through, they might not be able to find the hole to get back out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well they finally got a hot tub! I laughed so hard about that sketchy ride home though, I'm sure they could have paid someone to deliver it heh.

But they are right about blocking up under the deck. If they don't that thing will drop like a bag of rocks once they get water in it heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman has a surprise for Country, but unfortunately I can't watch it tonight - so please no spoilers until tomorrow night if it's really good!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great surprise birthday they did for Country! Nothing like having someone cook you authentic food from home. I wished they would have showed more of it, but I can understand why they didn't. They sure treat him like one of the family members, which I think is fantastic.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yes, that was a fantastic thing they did for him!

I wonder what they are doing in NYC today? Is it just me or is $76 (or whatever it was) a rip off just to go ice skating? haha

They looked like the had a ton of fun so that's all that matters. We'll see what's up next vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great vlog tonight! I couldn't believe how fast the 17 minutes flew by. They really need to do another one with fan questions. Also, I wonder what "meetings" they were doing in NYC?

It's always nice to hear about the fan interactions as well. A lot of people had no idea they were going to be in NYC, so that must have been a great surprise. They sure had a nice room .. with a great view too!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah I like how they bought the game but couldn't use any of the questions cause most are not family friendly. I wonder if those meetings were about the demo derby he's trying to put together?

Also their new hot tub looks great! It's going to be a long run to it though in the cold weather heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Their hot tub really makes me miss mine. It's a novelty though, soon enough people get bored of it and then it just sits there costing you money. Those are not cheap, mine was about 3/4 of the size of theirs and it added almost $100/month to the electric bill. Not that Roman will have issues with that though ...

Now with that money saved, I put that toward having fiber connection to the home and getting 250/250 - which really helps with my other business.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hear ya about the electric bill - but I don't think he's too worried about that heh.

So he's finally giving away all that stuff! I know he's going to make a lot of people happy. But he's right, I'm thinking at least 50-70% of the stuff is going up on eBay (especially is he signed it). His stuff will sell for a ton of money.

Either way though, should make for a fun vlog since he's going to hand deliver it locally.