Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Uh oh! Roman broke his promise and there's no vlog today! heh All kidding aside, I wonder what happened. Maybe they were out trying to find their dog a new home.

Also I agree with you and think Country is rocking the shaved look. I think I was more nervous than him when he was cutting it but it really turned out well so all is good with the world.

Oh and yes, I think it's their yearly vacation. Maybe somewhere different though?

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm glad to see they found a home for the dog! I forgive him for missing yesterday now. Today's vlog was a fun one to watch, I just wonder why he had so many people at the house? Was it just a normal get together or something else?

Ethan

Forum Staff
it's probably like that all the time at his place heh.

I have to say Brits hair was on point today - it looked great!

I was pretty funny how many times Roman was pointing out his pimples in todays vlog. I bet if he said nothing, neither would anyone else.

Anyways, today's vlog was a good watch if you haven't seen it - Brit was driving the 4 wheeler out back and they got a super fancy new drone they plan on using for something special soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
Poor Roman, I think the pimples are getting worse :p

They had some really nice seats for the hockey game the other day, it's too bad the Blue Jackets lost. On another note, I wonder what he is doing with the ramp? Also, I'd really like to know where they are going next week. He's keeping that pretty hush hush right now though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha dam he broke his 4 wheeler already! Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those supposed to super durable? I'm sure their warranty will cover it though.

Also I think they are leaving on vacation tomorrow - we shall see!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a really nice thing Roman did with the ''Make a Wish'' foundation to met his one of fans! Since this was all rush to get done, I have a feeling that kid was terminally ill. I really hope I'm wrong though. I wonder why they didn't fly down? Was it really that last minute and they had to get there now?

Also, I loved how they surprised Fousey! I wish they would have shown more of the footage with him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Usually when trips like that happen last minute things are not good. I hope the kid pulls through whatever is going on and props to Roman for going there and giving him a really nice surprise.

I'm not sure if you have seen todays vlog but it was really good. They all went out Go Karting and have several different cameras to take in the action.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has a great vlog up tonight! I'm sure glad Brit wasn't with Roman when he rolled over - that could of been ugly. I understand why, but it's too bad he didn't film anything in Travis house. It would have been neat to see.

Also, we finally got to see the trailer for that secret project he's been working on. I wonder how much people will be on him about it being YouTube Red exclusive?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I'm glad he went to the chiropractor and massage place after that accident. I'm also happy Brit wasn't in that car when he crashed it - that looked nasty heh.

As far as the secret project being a YouTube Red thing - I don't think too many people have an issue with that. I'm sure the hate for it is mostly based depending on who the vlogger is.

Any guesses on where their trip is going to be this year? I'm placing my bet on Bora Bora.

Ken

Forum Staff
So Roman and the family headed off to the Bahamas? I think that's where they are at. It'll be a fun week for vlogs to see what they end up doing there. That plane trip must of been a long one though, I don't think he showed all of it so the viewers wouldn't know exactly where he was going.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yep they are back at the same place again this year! If you haven't checked out today's vlog, it has some pretty good underwater vids of different sea creatures. It's a shame he said there was so much glass in there though.

Also I love Brit's grocery bill haha - I wish she has a camera when all of that was going through the teller.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman and the gang are having a blast in the Bahamas! It's too bad about all the pollution, you'd think these resorts would hire people to collect all the garbage from the water ... you know, so paying customers wouldn't see it.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm a little disappointed that his vlog today was so short! He had some great underwater shots, but it would have been nice to see what they did at night as well. I feel bad that the grandparents had to deal with all the kids for quite sometime while the rest of the gang was out snorkeling.

Hopefully tomorrow's will be a long vlog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I'm glad he posting anything at all to be honest. He does so much and deserves this vacation with the family.

I really laughed when he said the dinner was even better than what he got at home - Brit's reaction was priceless lol.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really laughed when he said the dinner was even better than what he got at home - Brit's reaction was priceless lol.
That was so funny! I loved her reaction to that.

As for today's video, I see they went back to the same jumping hole as last year. Also, I feel badly for Country, it looks like he landed in the water in a bad position. I'm not sure if he was putting up an act, but he was limping at the end of the video. I hope he doesn't stiffen up and it ending up ruining the rest of his vacation.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He looked just fine in today's vlog - and if you haven't watched it yet, this has to be their best vacation log to date. It has everything lol. Diving with sharks, A rat loose in Countrys room stealing his candy and Brit getting taught how to paint by Roman's dad. Just a hell of a fun watch.

Although if I was Country I would look for a new room heh (sucks if they were booked full).

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, yesterday's vlog was crazy! Today's wasn't too bad either .. mostly a water sports day. I hope they show more of what the Bahamas has to offer than just the water. I'm not complaining though, but there has to be other stuff to do!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well they sure looked like they had a ton of fun today. I'm amazed that Kane built up the courage to go parasailing! I'm thinking they are on their last couple of days there though, so it'll be fun to see if there's anything else planned.

It would be nice to see more of what they do at night, but I understand it's a vacation and he can't be in front of the camera all the time heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm amazed that Kane built up the courage to go parasailing
He handled it like a champ! I was hoping he wasn't going to freak out, as it's a little too late to do anything after the launch.

As for the past few vlogs, I'm thinking they were probably going on for fancy dinners and just don't want to put it on the vlogs. However, I really liked the place they ate at in today's vlog! It's neat that they let you feed the sharks right from the patio.