Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I saw his vids a couple times. I thought they were funny but nothing earth-shattering. This was quite some time ago so I have to reserve judgement till we see what they have in store for us this week. =)

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, that dry ice waterfall was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to see what they do next!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was pretty entertaining week! The RC car took some good damage, but that can easily be fixed.

I was out of town this weekend, and just got all caught up last night / this morning - it was really good! The rock climbing video yesterday was pretty entertaining as well. I'm not sure how I feel about the gun range though ... took 3 seconds to go through an ammo clip which costs $35 .. yikes!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya this week's vids were pretty good heh. I liked the home made smoke bomb / slow mo cam of the bullet going through the light bulbs.

I love how he put cones and tape around the area with all the broken glass. With that said, how do get tiny shards of glass off the lawn? Buy a "throw-away" vacuum cleaner?

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm all for fans asking a celebrity for a picture - but when someone is with their family taking a horse buggy ride ... don't bother them. To jump on the buggy in the middle of the ride for a selfie (regardless if you were invited too or not) doesn't look good on you.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that bothered me a lot as well. It's one thing to go up to them if you see them walking around on the streets or at a mall or something. But when your eating at a restaurant or taking a horse and buggy ride with your family ... leave them alone.

Ken

Forum Staff
Was it a really short helicopter ride or did he just not bother to film much of it? I was hoping to see more!

Ethan

Forum Staff
That surprised me as well. I'm thinking either they paid for the trip and it ended up embarrassingly short or one of them had a little panic attack (Kane freaked out?) or something while up there. Would explain why that's all the footage he wanted to show heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Did you see those "Sacs" he was promoting in yesterday vlog? I just looked up their website and the smallest child version is $600! Even if they are "the most comfortable seats on earth" - not many people can afford those prices.

Did you see those "Sacs" he was promoting in yesterday vlog? I just looked up their website and the smallest child version is $600! Even if they are "the most comfortable seats on earth" - not many people can afford those prices.
Yes, I checked them out as soon as I watched the vlog. I really wanted to get one for the computer room to lounge in .. but sorry, not at those prices.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I wonder where Roman is headed too that takes a 20 hour flight ... and why isn't he bringing his family?

Ken

Forum Staff
His video is already up, haven't watch it yet - but I'm sure this one will answer a lot of questions.

It didn't take them long to get scammed. I've heard a lot about these countries that prey on tourists. It's a good thing they can afford it and brush it off like that.