Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Man I laughed so hard watching Roman going around rocking that handlebar mustache haha. Everyone's reactions was great - even Country who paused for a min to see if it was serious first.

Also I hope they bring back that ride that was owning everyone for the birthday party this weekend heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I hope they bring back that ride that was owning everyone for the birthday party this weekend heh.
It doesn't look like they have that ride this year :( I loved when the girls couldn't really jump high enough and it took them all out. It was too funny! They do have a dunk tank, so that should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's vlog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
So it looks like the birthday party was a hit! The dunk tank did not fail haha. I especially like how Mama was all freaked out about the vehicle going into the water. I was surprised how fast they were able to pack everything up and get it out of there by the next day. I kind of thought we'd be seeing those inflatables up for the next couple of vlogs heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That dunk tank was great, but I still wish they would have got the demolisher one again. I guess they didn't want to rent something that required someone else to run it again. It looked like they all had a great time, it's too bad Kane was sick through.

He looked better in today's video, but it's best to get him checkout out anyways.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder if Kane was putting on a little bit of an act to get extra computer time. I know he's been sick, but he looked pretty good in today's video. Anyways, being sick sucks and I'm glad to see him better now. Hopefully this will mean the vlogs will be back on schedule!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha you never know =p. But he did look much better in today's vlog.

I'm actually looking forward to this 6 year old vlog he did. Did he say where he was when he took the footage?

Also I'm amazed that big red bike still started. They really need to ramp it again!

Ken

Forum Staff
I loved how Roman edited this vlog! If he has anymore old footage, I think he should do throwback Fridays. It was really neat to see what he did before he was a vlogger. I've never been on a cruise ship before, so it was nice to see a little bit of that as well.

I'm assuming the places where they docked are now destroyed by the recent hurricanes?

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's what I was thinking as well. I really do hope he does more cause I thought that 'throwback vlog' was just fantastic. Also A+ on the editing job too heh.

I felt bad for Brit after their date tonight - It seemed like fishtank Todd really scared her haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman took today off. I see on Twitter he was inviting people to come play Battlegrounds with him though.

T

The one curious guy

Hello guys, i wonder in what vlog did Roman give his brother Dale the chevrolet white car? That was newly detailed etc. Just wondering^^

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was trying to look for it but it's getting pretty late and I have to be up early - but I know the vlog your referring too. I'll have another look tomorrow and see what I can dig up.

Also Roman finally has another vlog up - nothing starts off a new week like automatic machine gun fire heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Is Roman not doing fireworks this year? I'm a little confused why he skipped doing a Halloween video. Perhaps we'll see something tomorrow, but I just find that a bit odd. Anyhow, seeing them going through IKEA was fun. I'm surprised they haven't been there before ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I couldn't find the vlog myself, and it eats away at me since I know the one your referring too heh.

Personally I think they should spare Country from shaving his beard. There has to be something else he can do to redeem himself there haha.

If he is able to get out of it, it'll have to be something big - I can't wait heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Personally I think they should spare Country from shaving his beard.
Yeah, I appreciate his willingness to do it, but I don't think it will suit him that well. As for today's vlog, it was nice to see them just relax and actually get real world stuff done. Cora is sure growing up fast!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha did you see tonight's vlog? That was great! The dog is so super friendly and I love how Roman was trying to pass it off to everyone. If it's true and someone just dropped off the dog, that's pretty bad. I can't understand how someone could do that.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this unfolds tomorrow, it was a really entertaining vlog to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I had a feeling Roman was going to buy that 4x4 off-road vehicle he was sitting in with Brit in the previous vlog! I'm sure that set him back a few hundred bucks too. I wonder if he's getting it all wrapped with the Smile More logo?

Also .. knowing it was going to get wrapped soon, he sure got it awfully dirty.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That wasn't just a little dirty, there was pounds of mud on the inside haha. I'm pretty sure he's going to SmileMore it out, after the $500 cleaning it'll need heh.

Also, it looks like he took a day off today, so we'll see what he's been up too tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
I felt bad that Country had to shave his beard, but what surprised me is that he looks really good without it. I liked seeing the girls reactions to him shaving - that was the best part! Also, what was Brit talking about at the end of the video? She said long time viewers would know what's happening next week.

Are they going on vacation to the Bahamas again?