Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, the 2 of them going down the slide together was the highlight of that vlog for sure.

Roman looked pretty relieved that his project was officially done today. I wonder how long it'll be before it's all edited and we can see what he has been working on for the last few months.

Also, I don't think I could eat boiled peanuts ... too soft of a texture.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's nice to see Roman back at home again! That new SUV Brit got was really nice ... and I bet it wasn't cheap either. I like seeing Brit interact with Noah, there is something to it I can't place my finger on. Maybe it's just because it's not her biological son ... I don't know.

Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah Dam that was a really nice vehicle she got. I'm not sure if I would have got all those bells and whistles - more stuff to eventually break heh.

Today's vlog was a classic stay at home video but still fun to watch. That motorized suitcase is something I need to get haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
No vlog from Roman today which is a bummer. I do appreciate that he was honest about what was going on in Twitter.

Roman Atwood said:
I don't have a vlog for you today. I don't even have a good excuse for you. I started a dirt bike track and played battlegrounds all night.

Ken

Forum Staff
I didn't know Roman had security on his property (other than Country). I guess it makes sense, as they probably had issues in the past. I really enjoyed this vlog, nice and relaxing like yesterdays. I bet he had his hands full with all those kids though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that kind of surprised me to be honest. I mean, you just *never* see him in the vlogs. But the whole thing makes perfect sense to me - he needs to protect his family from all the crazy people out there heh.

On another note, I really like his idea of taking the vlogs to more or an episode thing. That way he doesn't feel forced to upload on days nothing is really going on, and we get more condensed awesomeness. I'm sure he's going to take some heat on this idea so it'll be interesting how it plays out.

Ken

Forum Staff
On another note, I really like his idea of taking the vlogs to more or an episode thing.
I think he wants to do it because he's afraid his content is going to go stale if he continues with the dailies.

I'm all for him trying this new method. I really think it could even give him a boost. Not everyone has the time to watch a daily vlogger - and he'll grab some new subscribers that can afford to watch 3 videos a week - and feel like they are keeping up. It's a win-win situation for him.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, no video again today. However, Roman has been posting on Twitter :

- I'm going for it! Taking some time to plan and balance it out. Please be patient with our channel over the next few days. See you soon :)

- I rather be a parent than popular.

- Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.

Ethan

Forum Staff
These are all really true statements. There's no reason to upload everyday if you don't have a ton going on. I haven't even checked the comments section to see how people are taking his absence.

Sure I miss watching what he's up to everyday - I am however really looking forward to his next video and see how that all pans out.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman finally posted a vlog today - and I have mixed feelings about it. I liked it, but I'm not sure about the TV camera angles. I guess I'm just used to vlogging and not have someone else film like it's a TV show. I see he's been taking some heat in the comments over it as well.

I can get used to it, but if he sticks with it ... things won't be the same.

Ethan

Forum Staff
For me, it wasn't so much different that it threw me off or anything. I see where he's trying to go with this though. I think we just need to give it a little time and see how things are when it's all settled.

On another note, I really want to see Country ramp that bike into the lake - I hope that's in the next video!

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman has posted 2 new videos, and both are back to his old style of vlogging. He mentioned that the viewers really hated his new style, and it appears he is going to get "back to normal" going forward. People are just do used to seeing him do things one way - it's hard to get them to accept anything else.

If you haven't watched them yet, you should - as they at both really good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just finished catching up on those videos tonight. Looks like things are still in full swing for the Demolition derby! I really wonder how much it's costing to get 50 identical cars done up for this event - this can't be cheap heh.

Also it looks like Country is going to jump the bike into the lake today - that should be a fun watch heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Did you see the jump Country did on the bike yesterday? I can't believe how high and far he went! It was a good thing Roman moved the fountain, otherwise Country would have landed right on top of it. If you're going to do something, do it right - and did he ever deliver.

That was another really fun vlog to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was great. I really didn't think he'd go that far, but he really wanted to save his beard! =p

Also I like today's vlog and Roman asking us to pitch them questions for a serious Q&A. A couple good ones stand out like "How come you won't marry Brit?" and "Have you ever tried to get full custody of Noah?".

I just think this Q&A could be a real opportunity to dig deep and ask some interesting questions.

Ken

Forum Staff
Those were great questions! I really hope Roman answers them in a future Q&A. On a completely different off note, I don't think they should drop the backpack price from $30 to $10 because the Smile More logo is left justified. I bet people would still pay full price.

Don't get me wrong, it was nice for them to do that - but I thought it was a bit extreme ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
That does seem a little on the low side, but at least that shows how much they demand quality out of their products.

Like those phone cases they got today - not cheap hard plastic like most merch is these days. It was a nice soft and flexible rubber like material. Now that's a phone case I would buy.

Also Brit totally killed it with the makeup today. Dam she's really good heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's hard to believe that Roman has a teenage son. I think it's smart to combine Noah's and Kane's birthday party if they are only 5 days apart. The vlog on Sunday should be a fun one to watch!