Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow it's getting close to 40 people signed up for that event. I'm sure there's a lot that has to go into a project this big, but you can bet people working on it right now. Hell I'd be amazed if there wasn't 100's of emails sent to Roman already offering stuff for it.

My curiosity is through the roof now after watching his latest vlog. Just one day in the Bahamas? Must be one hell of a special project!

Ken

Forum Staff
The Bahamas is just another part of the big special project he has been working on the last 6 months or so. I think it's great that he's taking Country with him everywhere, as he really seems to be enjoying himself. That hover board thing was pretty neat too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah no kidding - that's just a ton of flying in such a short period of time though. If you missed today's vlog, go check it out. They got pulled over by the police trying to get home for a night and it's pretty funny. I think they were in a rented car by a third party with out of state plates which didn't help haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I saw that and thought the cop was really cool about everything. It's nice to see Country didn't get a ticket.

As for today's vlog, I really hope they get Country in a full decked out western outfit. I can understand his hesitation through ... he's working to protect Roman and the family. He's probably wondering how effective he'll be if he's out of his element.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was totally waiting on Country being all decked out today as well. They just ran out of time so looks like he dodged a bullet haha.

Also I love Brits new hair color! She looks really good!

It almost seemed to be that couple didn't even realize how good the seats were until much later after the camera was off heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I bet that couple had no idea what seats they were getting. They were too focused on Brit and Roman just being there.

As for today's vlog, the drag race was a lot closer that I expected. The GTR has much better traction and launch control .. I just figured it would have faired better in the races. Also, I hope Roman gets Country a new bike. In my opinion, he shouldn't even bother fixing the old one.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really wanted Brit to get behind the wheel and see what time she could do in the GTR. That would have been fun to watch heh.

Roman took a day off the vlogs today but I did watch an interesting video clip he put up on twitter. He was talking about how there's going to be 50 cars now, and it's going to take 3+ months to get them all done. He's full force into this project and it's going to be something really special.

Ken

Forum Staff
I saw that tweet! It's crazy that some place can get 50 cars ready for him in 3 months. I bet that will cost a small fortune ...

As for todays vlog, it was nice to see that he is going to be giving back to the local police and fire department. I wonder what he is going to do for them? It is going to be a personal donation .. or something for the actual departments?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well today he got into one of those suits and had a police dog attack him lol. I really thought he was going to be able to stand on his feet for that one, but the dog attacked super fast. What's even more funny is watching Country get attacked and the police telling him to touch the barrel and watching him crawl along the ground to it haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was great! I was hoping Roman was going to stay on his feet as well. Country should have stayed on his feet, but I give him bonus points for crawling to the barrel and touching it was the dog was hanging on to him.

As for today's vlog, it was nice to hear he will be wrapping up the shoot in a couple weeks. Hopefully they can get the darn thing edited so we can see what the heck he's been working on this past year. Also, is it just me or is Cora getting big fast? She's growing so quickly!

Ethan

Forum Staff
No vlog from Roman today, but you can't hate on that. He has ben so busy and just needs some time with his family. Odd though cause at the end of his vlog he was going on about how today's vlog would be back to normal so I hope all is ok.

Ken

Forum Staff
I felt bad for Roman, it seemed he got himself into a situation he's not happy with. The good news is that it's over in a couple weeks and everything should be back to normal. This is why it's really important to have the right people read over everything before you sign on the dotted line.

You never take a person's word when anything is business related.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I don't think it was so much him taking anyone's word on something. Like he said, everyone was telling him 'this is your project'. Once things took off, they started going in different directions with things and it took on a life of its own. But I'm sure many lessons were learned here though. Like you said, he only has 2 weeks left, so he'll do what he promised he would and then move on form this.

If you haven't checked out todays vlog - it's one for the books for sure! He's driving a Nascar pace car and doing a ton of other fun stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not a fan of NASCAR, but I just loved his last 2 vlogs! Today was great, Roman got to go 200mph around the track. Also, I loved how country told the driver "I have a son at home" before they took off. It's too bad he didn't have a go-pro facing forward as well, that would have been neat to see.

Maybe we'll see more angles of this whole NASCAR event in his movie.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha oh man that was just too funny! Country was really scared getting into that car. To be fair, I'm not sure I could have done that .. they go soooo fast.

Looks like Roman has wrapped up this part of his adventure and is on his way home. Should be some fun home vlogs coming soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think a lot of viewers will be happy that Roman is home now. It doesn't matter to me, he seems to be killing it doesn't matter what he is doing. I believe he is concerned about the amount of views his videos have been receiving lately. I'm sure he'll bounce back to normal soon though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yea that almost feels like there's something wrong than people just simply not watching. It's too drastic of a jump. But if people wanted a nice home family vlog, today's video will be hard to beat. I love the way they were all boxing / working out together downstairs. I really laughed when Brit put on the gloves and went after Roman too haha.

Tomorrow's vlog should be great with their high jump / bounce competition heh. They really need to send Noah into outer space. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
They sure got some real height on that bounce balloon! It's too bad Roman and Country didn't land at the same time, they would have launched him even higher in the air. Also, it looks like his property is cleaning up nicely. The rocks around the garden and the new lattice will make a big difference!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Only Roman's channel can you get him driving a tank on the first half of the vlog, then relaxing with his family eating steaks in the last half haha.

I have to hand it to Noah, I don't think I could ever as a kid jump into the water from something that high ... come to think of it I wouldn't want to as an adult either heh.

Also I really thought Roman's brother was going to do that backflip to make Country shave his beard - I know he could have done it!

Ken

Forum Staff
Noah is one brave kid! That was an impressive height to jump off from .. especially at his age.

Speaking of heights, today's vlog was great! That water slide really launches you high into the air. I was laughing so hard when Roman and John went together ... the height both of them got was crazy. I can't wait till the movie comes out so we can see everything.