Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
I still hold out for them getting married. This is now their second kid together and you can just tell how much they love each other. I'm sure when the time is right, it'll happen.

I knew Roman got noticed when he went out, but he must get swarmed with people constantly (based on how many people were yelling for him in today's vlog heh). I think the best one was the lady running up to the truck wanting to say hi to Country haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really felt bad for Cora in yesterday's video. Having your arms tied up like that made me feel claustrophobic! You can see Brit wasn't happy about it either. Hopefully the surgery did what it was supposed to. I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but it looks like Roman is leaving on a road trip.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I had to look away after they wrapped her up like a mummy heh. Cora looks like she's doing a ton better though - but that was pretty traumatic for everyone there.

So is this new thing Roman has been doing with kids like his own version of Make-A-Wish? Teaming up with someone was surprising kids doing day long events is a pretty cool thing to be doing. Can't wait to see this video come out down the road!

Also we still haven't seen any video from Brit! :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, the Brit vlogs returns! I've said it before, but she really need to do it more. Her vulnerability (for the lack of right words) shows through and I don't think she give herself enough credit. She did a great job and was nice to see her perspective on the day's activities.

Also, that hotel (or was it an apartment?) Roman had all to himself was so big! I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrows vlog brings!

Ethan

Forum Staff
If you haven't seen today's vlog - go watch it now! I know I have said this a few times before, but this is definitely a top 5 vlog of his. My heart was pounding so hard watching him get ready to go down that suicide steep ramp lol. I gave him maybe 50/50 chance on landing it, I was just hoping he wouldn't get hurt. 10/10 on bravery and landing it was just icing on the cake! I really can't wait to see the video and get the whole picture of what he is doing cause this is great stuff to watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
That backflip was something else! I was so happy to see him land it. I give him full credit for having the courage to even ride down that ramp - it was so high! I'm really looking forward to whatever Roman is doing with all these events .. it's been 6 months now? I wonder if he is making a movie out of it?

Either way, it'll be something amazing. In today vlog, I really like how he just raw vlogged their dinner conversation. He needs to do that more, it was pretty entertaining. It'll be nice seeing him at home again and how the new cat fits in.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha it seems that he didn't realize she got 2 cats. I did like Brit's "Well the first one was getting lonely" defense though. :p

Did Roman ever mention when this video will be out of him doing all of this stuff? There's a day in there that wasn't vlogged at all and I'm sure it had to have some amazing stuff in it.

Ken

Forum Staff
It appears Roman took today off. He never even mentioned anything on Twitter either, which was unusual.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Nothing today either, but he did say on twitter that he will back on tomorrow. Looks like he just took a couple family days off.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman posted a video today and he was pretty candid about family coming first at the end of his video. I guess people were really letting him have it for not posting one up the past couple days. Anyways, it was nice to see the family and cats messing about.

Also, his garage sure looked 1000x better after Country cleaned it out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Forget the garage, look at his mini lake! That pond looks a million times better haha. I was wondering when they would clean that up a little .. it was looking like a giant mud puddle!

Also that was pretty cool of Roman hooking the girls up with those concert tickets. Brit's mom looked especially happy about it heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, the pond does look a lot better, but I'm sure the water is just as murky. I thought he would of had some filtration system to clean it. I wouldn't want to get a mouth full of that water.

As for today's vlog, it was pretty laid back with the exception of the motorbike jumps.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So it looks like there was some interesting betting going on for the fight heh. I couldn't quite hear what Country was saying, but I did hear he would have to get a tattoo of someone's else's choice if Conner lost (which he did). They had a really nice setup to watch the fight and I'm glad Roman took some time to capture it a bit. Could have easily been another day off (which I wouldn't have blamed him if he did).

Ken

Forum Staff
That setup Roman had for the fight was really nice! It was a great idea to use a projector and have it on the wall. The clarity was a lot better than I expected it would be too. As for today's vlog, I see they were having a normal lazy Sunday. No one can really complain, since he did upload.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I really don't mind those laid back vlogs. Today's was pretty much the same with the exception of them going out for Cora's appointment. Truth be told, I'm glad they didn't film much of it. Just from what they were describing she was crying a lot and that would have really tugged at the heart strings heh. I wonder if she is done now?

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder if she is done now?
I hope so! That has to be a traumatic experience for her. Luckily, she'll never remember any of it.

As for today's vlog, it was nice to hear he is doing more stuff for his new movie. I hope he is able to film a bunch of it, while still keeping most of it as a surprise. I'd sure like to know how much this is all costing him - it can't be cheap. I bet it makes for an incredible tax write off through :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding.

I didn't even know those surf boards came powered heh. That would be one hell of a fun toy to ride around on.

Also he has a ton of people there filming today, it's peaked my curiosity even more now on how involved this big project is.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wouldn't be surprised if his new project has cost him north of $500,000. I still believe he bought everyone new pick up trucks when he had that event at his house. There was like 12 of them lined up on his driveway - all brand new.

Anyways, as for today's vlog, it was nice to see them just taking it easy .. from the sounds of it, it's about to hectic for them again. Can't wait to see what else he can film of his new project. Also, Cora is sure getting big now. Those 6 weeks just flew by!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I wondered what was up with all of those trucks.

Looks like today was just a chill day. I'm one of those 'upload anything' kind of watchers so even that little challenge thing they did was more than enough for me.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think it's fantastic Roman is putting together a demolition derby with all the popular YouTubers! I hope they rent a stadium of sorts so lots of people can attend the event. If you look on his twitter, so many Youtubers have already signed up for it.

It's a great idea and I think it will do very well. I can't wait for that one to happen!