Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was definitely a fun vlog to watch. It looks like they are taking another day off today. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of that over the next month as they get things settled in.

Cora being the name of Zeus's daughter was something I didn't expect. That's pretty cool though.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like it's going to take Roman a bit to get used to having a baby back in the house. I'm sure we'll only see a vlog here and there for the next month. I'm cool with that, It must be a hell of an adjustment period.

Today's video though just felt like anything is better than nothing. Which is fine, but it looked like he was struggling for things to record.

Ethan

Forum Staff
They still look pretty good for being the first week. I'm sure the lack of sleep has to be catching up on them though.

Also Roman's new little intro he had was pretty funny - he should keep that in for a bit heh

Ken

Forum Staff
His new intro today is the best ever! It's so simple - yet effective. It's nice to see the vlogs slowly getting back to normal. I love their blank house key idea, I think that will sell like mad. I wonder who comes up with these ideas for store merch?

Also, Roman seemed excited for tomorrows vlog .. I wonder what's going on?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like he never had a chance to get around to what he wanted to do in today's vlog. But he's totally killing it with the new silly intro's. He needs to keep this going for sure!

Ken

Forum Staff
No silly intro today, but that bounce bag looks like it going to be really fun once the second level is built up! This video felt like the most "normal vlog" since the baby was born. I was having a pretty crappy day, but after watching CTFxC and this one, it really changed things around for me.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That bag was way too big lol. Also, I think they need to inflate it a bit more. You need more immediate reaction from it when the jumpers land.

Also, I wonder what he was up too today? He seemed pretty positive he was going to have a vlog up.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also, I think they need to inflate it a bit more.
I agree, it would help if it was pumped up more. As for today's vlog, It's crazy that Roman had all those issues picking up his order. If he has credit cards under the smile more name, why the heck were they putting him through the hoops?

I'm really interested to know what he did pick up ... more pool toys? I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Ethan

Forum Staff
It was crazy they put him through all of that just for a giant water trampoline heh. But the whole play area thing is really coming together nicely. They just need to get a water filter out there or something to make the water not so muddy looking.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman is taking time off from YouTube. He mentioned on Twitter that he came back too soon after having the new baby. He might upload here and there, but it's going to be a while before he's back in full swing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I remember talking about that when he first came back. I had a feeling he got back a little early, but hey that's not a crime, we got to see some fun stuff. Also, I just checked his twitter and he's saying he back fulltime staring this Monday. So we shall see!

I wonder how much this will effect his vlog? People are quick to move on and look for other Youtubers to fill the void. It's a big risk taking that much time off, as people are quick to find other YouTubers to fill the void - which they might even enjoy more.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Normally I would agree with you on this, but with Roman I think it's a bit different. He has some pretty **** loyal fans out there and I don't think this time off will hurt him in any noticeable way. I see where your coming from though, if this was any other YouTuber it would be business suicide. You still could be right though, I guess time will tell.

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess we'll find out either way today... if he posts a video. I agree with clank's statement though, people are quick to move on.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He posted a 30 min vlog today! I'll be honest, I had my doubts. :p

I really love his new intros he has been doing, always really funny. It's nice just to see everyone again. I was hoping he would recap a bit what they were doing the last week though (not video, just talk).

Also I give Country a 9.5/10 on the jump and a 7 on the landing haha.

This vlog did not disappoint!

Ken

Forum Staff
This was one of my favorite vlogs he has done so far! It was absolutely amazing that they were able to fish the bike from the pond. Even more amazing, they were able to take it apart and get it working again. Even Brittney was impressed!

Let's be honest, that bike had to be removed one way or another. You couldn't have that thing leak gas and oil in the water (and eventually rust). I thought for sure he was going to have to call in a diver to get that out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really didn't think they were going to get it out haha but I agree that was one of the most entertaining vlogs they have had in awhile. Today was no exception either lol. That was pretty scary how fast that bus filled with water. Really funny watching Country trying to get everyone moving off the bus fast after impact. I'm super amazed they were able to even pull it out, I thought it was going to go completely under once it started sliding down the main hill heh.

Good times as always!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great vlog! I'm surprised Roman would collab with such a young YouTuber. I'm not sure what that was all about, but I thought it was funny that Tanners Mom was there to make sure everything was on the up and up.

As for today's vlog, I'm happy it was a short one as I didn't have much time to watch my standard vlog rotation tonight.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope you had time to watch today's vlog cause it was hilarious! I was really wondering if Country would step in and try to stop it - you can just feel it in the vlog that he didn't think that tattoo was a good idea lol. That was a top 10 for sure!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, I sure did and that tattoo prank on Country was so funny! I like how he stepped in to stop it from happening. You can tell they have a great friendship between them.

Today's video was also great for so many reasons. That break up story just shows much they truly love each other. If you read the comments, a lot of people are telling him to put a ring on it already. Roman (or both of them?) have their reasons, but it seems like Brit is still open to the idea of marriage.