Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Poor Brit still hasn't popped - I feel bad for her!

Also, I'm confused with the fireworks show. Why was it happening days before the 4th of July?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha they have been setting off fireworks here all week!

Even though the baby has not arrived yet, we can still count on Brit for entertainment like her facial expressions when she comes outside and sees what Roman has been up too all day. That was a pretty cool firework canon they had there, can't wait to see them set the rest of it off tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
Now that was a backyard fireworks show! It looks like Country really enjoyed it as well. Poor Brit is still very pregnant, but on the plus side, she wasn't a 4th of July baby. Also, they sure had a lot of food on that table ... wonder how much leftovers there were.

It's nice to see Roman is able to still record different stuff going on, even though that baby must be a huge distraction right now.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was one hell of a storm they had over in Idaho ... the whole time they were in the barn I was wondering who was talking care of the kids. Also, It looks like they really need to have this kid already and get their life back in order :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was really thinking Brit was going to go into labor with the power being out heh. Roman sure had to jump through a lot of hoops to get that vlog up. I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

I like how after he got the generator that the power went back on - but is the SmileMore tank on longer in use? I see he was only concerned with the coral one in his living room.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I'm not sure why he wasn't concerned about the smile more fish tank .. I never even thought of it when he had no power.

Today video was actually pretty entertaining! It's too bad the RC car didn't get the right lift at takeoff. With those rockets, it could have lifted the car pretty high up in the air. I went over to Dale's channel to see his dual rocket car and it didn't work as expected. That would have been fun to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Those rockets were far more powerful that I thought they would be. I really thought there was going to be an explosion on the rockets they were taking about that was 20 years old heh.

I don't know how, but I completely forgot to check out their video for today. I have work super early, so I'll have to catch it tomorrow.

You didn't miss too much. Roman just threw all the plastic balls in to his swimming pool. It had a nice effect, but isn't that a safety issue? What if one of the kids were in the pool and had troubles and went under? The plastic balls would completely cover them and block your entire view. It just seemed potentially dangerous to me.

Ken

Forum Staff
I keep checking Roman's Twitter to see if they had the baby. I feel so badly for Brit, she's looks like she's at the end of the rope!

Ethan

Forum Staff
She looked a lot better today - at least they are keeping in good spirits. They realize "it is what it is" and that's the best thing you can do right now.

My new prediction is the 15th late afternoon heh.

Also it's great that he's still posting something each day while this is all going on.

Ken

Forum Staff
I now predict she is going to have the baby sometime late on July 16th. I think his fans want her to have the baby just as much as he does now .. so he can finally get back to regular vlogging.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Dam that was a pretty bad flood! I really wish he would have kept the camera rolling when the cops came up and talked to him heh.

Everyone was in much higher spirits today to that's good. Looks like I was wrong again, my new prediction is July 18th! heh

Also it really hits home how much Roman and his family mean to people when they run up on him in the truck crying & can't believe they are meeting him.

Ken

Forum Staff
I heard things were bad, but had no idea the floods were that bad! Also, we finally got to see Roman's first product in Toys R Us. I have mixed feelings about it ... but it will still probably end up being really successful. What happened to the good old days where everyone sat around and played Monopoly or Yahtzee?

Also, I think Roman got way too much grass seed! Is he planning to do his entire property?

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I went to his channel to check today's vlog and saw there was nothing. I went to his twitter and I see this!

Huge grats on their new baby girl! I can't wait to see tomorrow's vlog all about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Still no Roman today, however his Twitter account shows that he'll be back tomorrow with the regular vlogs.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was an amazing little vlog montage Roman did today for his daughter! Did they ever say her name? I mean, you'd think they would have one by now right? heh

Also the vlogs are going to seem totally different now (in a good way). Can't wait to see him back at his daily vlogs tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
Can't wait to see him back at his daily vlogs tomorrow!
I sort of had a feeling it wasn't going to happen, with the new baby at all. What's weird is that he usually posts on Twitter stating no vlog, but he's been radio silent. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

Edit: He did tweet, but only mentioned that "they finally have a name".

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh so they just got a name now? Usually people sit on them for months before hand, don't they? Not seeing anything on twitter there made me worry for a bit that the baby had some complications or something going on. I hope people in the comments are going easy on them. He may have come back to vlogging a little too soon after the baby was born, he needs to be with his family!

Ken

Forum Staff
So they named their baby girl Cora! I really like that name, it's unique.

Also, it was nice to see Nicole and Adam again with Roman. I give Nicole full credit for getting in that water to get all the shots for their vlog. They did some great jumps, but they should have had the big ramp out to begin with.

The burnout at the end was pretty decent ... I'd like to see what the driveway looks like during daylight hours though!