Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a pretty crazy road trip. I'm surprised Noah lasted for that long of a car ride. I wish they would have filmed more, but I'm pretty happy with what they did capture. It's too bad that the "largest gift store" was closed, would have been nice to see what they offered.

Also, what was the deal with the fire breathing dragon? They couldn't get it to work or didn't have enough tokens?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think they said they already saw it breath fire once and had some left over coins for the next people to come along.

Today's vlog was pretty funny. Especially Kane's reaction sitting in the birthing pool with Brit when she asked if he was going to catch the baby lol.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really think Roman did a great thing by visiting that boy in the hospital. I'm sure that made his year, and getting all the free merch and his home number so he call him anytime? That was pretty cool thing to do.

Also, it appears he has something special planned for tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that!

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was truly a heart warming thing he did for that guy. Mega karma points there.

Also I never thought it would be Fousey showing up in the vlogs heh. It was pretty funny that he was so concerned about where he was going to sleep. I like the way he asked Brit if he could touch her stomach "is that like a thing?" haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really enjoyed this race track vlog! That Ford (F150?) sure had some seriously horsepower. I really laughed at Fousey's reaction to being in the GTR and the Ford when it launched off the line. Also, I didn't realize that Country drives a really nice Jag. It may not have the same power as the other cars do, but it's super luxurious. It makes you wonder if it was a gift ... ;)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah - I wonder if Fousey really took Roman's car without his permission. I'm leaning towards he did, cause Roman is usually super protective about that vehicle.

Also, what's with the camera crew in the SmileMore store and following them around doing paddle boarding in the a river? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure what the camera's are all about, but I bet he's making a documentary of some sort. Roman did seem a little more bummed out today. I'm assuming it has to do with his ex-wife ... and more money.

It'll be interesting to see what he's up to now that Fousey has left. I wonder if he got to feel the baby kick? He sure seemed interested in it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow he sure keeps himself busy with the Make-A-Wish foundation. I think it's really smart of them to bring in the kids to see him. That would have been a lot of planning to go around the country/world to see each one at their homes. This way he can also plan fun activities and stuff to do while they are there.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman sure pulled out all the stops with his latest "make a wish" deal going on! I'm really looking forward to the video he is doing, as it looks like he bought all the families a brand new pick up truck. There was 10 new ones sitting in the driveway.

I'm sure these kids won't ever forget their experience with him this weekend!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm dying to know what the grand finale was at the water park that he couldn't show us. I forgot about those pick up trucks, but do you think he was giving them away to the families? Some of them flew in from literally thousands of miles away I'm not sure how that would work out.

Ken

Forum Staff
I forgot about those pick up trucks, but do you think he was giving them away to the families?
I could see him shipping them, but then again I forgot some of them lived overseas ...

As for today's vlog, I really liked when they tried all those goodies from South Korea. Some of them looked really good. I wish the girls would have been a little braver through, I wouldn't of minded see their reactions to it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm surprised - the girls are usually braver than the guys heh.

Roman really needs to start a gaming channel. Even thought today wasn't his typical vlog I still watched it from start to finish because it was entertaining. I'm sure he would have a pretty big fan base of people watching him to attempt crazy stuff in games.

Ken

Forum Staff
Lots of people watch gaming videos, so if they started to do those it would probably do very well.

It was strange for me to hear people are making "fake" Roman/Noah/Kane gaming channels. People can't monetize of stuff like that, can they? I would assume Roman's people would be all over shutting them down.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh I'm sure there's lot of people making money from that - it's just nothing Roman can really do about it (I think).

Brit looks super ready to have this baby. I'm predicting she have this kid by Thursday.

Also, that was a really nice box they had for the concert. They were pretty dam high up, I was surprised to see how low the front rail was.

Ken

Forum Staff
They did have really nice box seats for that concert! Are they not concerned though for the kids hearing? Those place can get really loud. You'd think he wouldn't want his kids to suffer through the "ringing of the ears" like he's been dealing with.

Anyways, it looks like Brit is ready to pop and is done with being pregnant. I say she has the girl on Saturday.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm still betting on tomorrow - I can feel the baby is on her way heh. The real question here is how much of this is actually going to make it in the vlog lol.

Also, It's good to see them making more of those spinners! That's crazy though, people buying them for $15 and going to ebay and asking over $1000 lol.

Ken

Forum Staff
I knew there had to be people buying and re-selling the spinners. First off it's limited edition, and they are not setting a purchase limit on them.

Also, I feel badly for Brit, she is tired of being pregnant and Roman thinks were tired of hearing about it. I believe it's going to be even harder for them to vlog once the girl arrives. I guess we'll soo find out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not so sure, I remember Roman saying something about having a ton of things lined up ready to go when his daughter enters the world. I agree everyone is ready for Brit to have the kid at this point, it's really just a mater of hours now I think. She's a trooper though! (Brit and their daughter heh)

Ken

Forum Staff
That bullet proof glass was pretty impressive! It's too bad he didn't get any slow motion shots of it. I'm surprised how well it worked .. until they brought out the big boy gun. Also, I give Roman credit for trying to keep the videos rolling even when Brit is about to pop.

It can't be easy to find things to film with all those distractions going on.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya they are both being troopers about it heh. That bullet proof glass was pretty cool, but those 2 just let everyone know what exactly what weapon it takes to penetrate the glass. :p

Also I like the fact that Empire is finding new places to hang out - I bet it's really cool under the deck.