Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya she totally killed it in todays vlog. I'm really happy to see her take the camera a bit more. Especially funny was her willing to take the truck through the mud pit haha.

I just have to say that was one giant box of cheeze-its she got too. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like when Brit vlogs, she brings a whole new dynamic to it.

As for today's video, I wonder what Roman has planned with the giant school bus? Also, it was nice to see Brit's sister talking a little bit in the car when she was dropping Roman off. She seemed like a really nice person.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Roman is going to have to do something good with that bus before destroying it or some people will freak out heh.

Also I was wondering if they were going to replace that carpet before the baby came. It was pretty bad!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching today's vlog - I wonder what those 2 giant trailers are for? At first I thought it held the stuff to make his new waterpark.

On another note, Noah was pretty impressive shooting those guns. I hope they do more of those vids!

Ken

Forum Staff
I was hoping he would explain more about the trailers in today's vlog, but all he showed was them setting up. Whatever it is, it's a pretty big operation and I bet is going to cost him a small fortune.

Also, I'm impressed his quad went through the water without getting stuck (pulling the trailer, banana boat + all the kids). I laughed so hard when the dog bailed and Roman fell backwards .. that was just too funny! I really enjoyed this video ..can't wait to see what's he's up to next!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I applaud Dennis's determination to get the car out of the water pit. I really thought he was going to pull that off.

Tomorrow's vlog should be good as it's Roman's birthday - you just know they have something crazy planned for that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Roman had a great birthday! I wish Brit would vlog more ... It was a nice surprise to see her doing the opening bit.

The motorcycle with the fireworks was pretty neat. I keep forgetting he had his own brand of them. Also, they had some crazy LAN party setup at his house. Does anyone know what game he is playing? They had 100 people in queue wanting in on the action ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I heard of the game before (just can't remember off the top of my head what it is) - it's really quite popular.

That homemade paintball cannon they were firing was pretty cool. I'd be worried about over pressurizing it and it exploding though heh.

Also, it looks like his new backyard is finally getting started, should make for some fun vlogs.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm confused by this vlog .. why is Roman installing his own pool when he has guys coming in to up a whole water park in his backyard? Nonetheless, the kids should have a blast jumping off the patio.

Also, he is eventually going to move out of the place ... what is this all going to do to the resale value? lol

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I think the re sale value will go way up, but I highly doubt he's planning on going anywhere soon with that much money he's putting into it.

That pool is a lot deeper than it looked in the previous vlog, it's going to take forever to fill - water truck or not heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That's true, that pool is a beast! Today's vlog was a shorty but they at least got something up so there is no reason for any complainers. I hope he explains more what is going on with the front of his property (not the backyard water park).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he finally showed the ground work for the other area the construction is going on in. At first I thought it may be a new dirt track for bikes / rc cars but I'm not so sure anymore. It's a pretty big area. But he did say it'll be ready in just a few days so we'll see soon enough!

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't have a clue what that new area is going to be used for. It's interesting to see that he has it all blocked off through .. must be a reason for that. Those shipping contains appear only to be there just for a border. The ground is pretty flat in the center.

If I'm not mistaken, he's going to show and explain it all in tomorrows vlog so that should be interesting to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
He didn't show anything about that in today's vlog, but he does have 20,000 more spinners for sale (which are probably sold out by now heh).

I wonder if there was some kind of special thing they were celebrating that they didn't want to share in the vlog. Seemed like a hell of a bbq buffet for just a casual Sunday get together.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman must be pretty busy if he's been sticking to 10 minute vlogs this week. I'm wondering if he is building a warehouse on his property? I'm guessing he is outgrowing the old smile more already -or- maybe a small factory?

Just due to the fact he is spending a ton of money on it, I don't think it's for anything temporary or for something trivial.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did he say specifically it wasn't a rc race track? I'm only asking that cause of the huge banner those guys made for Smilemore.

Today's vlog was pretty dam hilarious. I really thought they were going to do more damage to the building than they did. But I'm glad they were able to get a car to jump a building that long. They sure were determined to get it done heh.

Also I guess something else big is happening tomorrow since he said it may be the biggest vlog he has done - so can't wait for that!

Ken

Forum Staff
I really thought they were going to do more damage to the building than they did.
I know right! I was thinking (maybe quietly hoping) one of the cars was going to go through the window. They were flying wildly off the ramp at the beginning. Also, those people on the left were standing awfully close to the driveway. As you can see, it got dangerous - fast.

As for today's video, he said it wasn't a race track - but it ended up being one! I think it's great that Roman did everything he could to make it a special day for them. I can't wait to see the final video. That backflip was pretty impressive too, but it looks like it's going to cost a few bucks to fix the damage to the monster truck.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha ya that backflip was pretty good!

Today's vlog was called "this is very important!!" all in caps and I can't find anywhere what was important lol.

But I will say Roman was talking a big game about making it across the pool where I thought he was actually going to make it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Today's vlog was called "this is very important!!" all in caps and I can't find anywhere what was important lol.
Yeah, I was confused by that as well. I just chalked it up to clickbait and never though about it anymore.

As for todays video, I wonder if they are doing another "Make a Wish" visit? I can't really see any other reason why they would bring Noah with them. It should be interesting to see what that is all about in tomorrows vlog though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The never filmed what they actually were doing there, just after they were done at all the cool little places they visited. I'm really happy they decided to take the road trip back home - it'll add another vlog of interesting things happening for sure.