Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
You know, I never once gave that a thought when tweeting them ... I keep forgetting they are still pretty young. However, he did buy The Wizard of Oz pinball machine, so there's hope he'll get the 80's movie reference.

Ken

Forum Staff
No, but what I should have done was just combine the 2 pictures and posted that on twitter. I'm not sure if they would feel safe to just click on external website links (for security sake).

Yeah, but you never know .. they (and other youtubers) may visit fan / gossip sites.

If I was a youtuber, I certainly would. I'd want to know what was being said about me.

Ken

Forum Staff
I would too, but not everyone would want to know .. lots of people out there are willing to say stuff on the internet that would never dare to say face to face.

I felt bad for Brittney ... losing your ID sucks. Don't these events provide secured storage (lockers?) for the creators when they are there?

Ken

Forum Staff
I would assume it would be locked up somewhere ... as you can't have your purse, phones, laptop etc on you (or keep an eye on it) when doing meet and greets.

Also, I sure in heck wouldn't just leave it in the hotel room. So they should have been given a secure storage option.

Ken

Forum Staff
So Kane has learned how to buy stuff on the PlayStation store - that'll be an expensive $400 bill. Can those charges be reversed, since it was purchased from a child without authorization?

I know he can easily afford it without hurting his situation, but still ...

I though that was pretty funny! PlayStation will of course reverse the charges, but even if they didn't, it's not really going to hurt them.

The kid is learning fast!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I liked that "Oh no I'm caught" smile Kane had on his face when Roman asked him if he learned how to buy stuff heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I liked that "Oh no I'm caught" smile Kane had on his face when Roman asked him if he learned how to buy stuff heh
Yeah, he knew he was busted. The question is now ... what exactly did he buy? I've never owned a PlayStation or Xbox, as I find games look & play 10x better on the PC (from what I have seen on vloggers gaming videos).

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have never been so torn about something lol - getting Mama(?) to go skydiving! That would be awesome but I don't want her to have a heart attack or anything on the account of our entertainment. But dam if she goes that vlog will be hard to beat. I love how excited Roman was about her wanting to go heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really liked the vaping baby prank lol. Makes me wonder what goes down in L.A though where a baby vaping on the side of the street is not a big deal =p

Ken

Forum Staff
No kidding ... it's the same in most major cities. Lots of people have either seen it all or just become oblivious to their surroundings.

Ken

Forum Staff
To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about their new house guest. I've seen his videos a few times, but nothing really stuck out about him. We'll see how things go this week through .. should be interesting nonetheless!