Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
Those guns were pretty slick .. loved the paint jobs on them! I also loved the big "Smile More" sign. I did watch till the end of the video, and I think maybe the waiter smoked something before his shift. Don't get me wrong, he appeared fine - but come on .. you knew something was up. I loved how Roman and Brit handled the situation though (and still gave him a big tip). Sometimes it's just not your night ...

I can't wait for today's vlog! I missed the live stream yesterday and really want to see how the drag race went.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well one of the waiters did say he totaled his car on the way to work .. and not a scratch was on him. Only weed can make you that relaxed :p

So the race between the GTR and the Corvette was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Both Roman and his dad did really good! They do need a longer track though to get a better feel for how the performance is. It's too bad that they wouldn't let them race the other cars. Did you see how Roman was talking about it in the vlog? They were talking all week about being able to race the dragsters like it was locked in. It almost seems like they promised Roman they could drive them just so the family would pick them as the place to race and get some free publicity on the net. Who knows what really happened - I'm just glad they made the best of it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it did seem like the track owner pulled something shady with Roman in order for him to use their track. Roman did seem pretty sure they would be able to race the dragsters themselves. That was fun to watch, but I agree - they need a longer track.

As for yesterdays video - it looks like Brit is getting baby fever again :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah she sure is! I think the only thing stopping them right now is just the amount of stuff they have on their plate. Or at least that what it looks like to me.

Leave it to Roman to put a machinegun on a remote controlled car heh. When they were talking about holding a string and pulling back after the car drives forward I was thinking someone is going to get hurt heh. But that turned out really well and you can tell it's just the start of a bigger project.

Ken

Forum Staff
This last vlog was really fun to watch. It looks like that had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I'm not sure how I feel about the "Blue Apron" brand deal - I mean half the fun is going out and picking up the groceries yourself. I guess I prefer to have a choice on what I pick - and not have someone pick it for me.

The VR challenge was great though! I wonder how come they never include Dale's wife in anything? She's usually hiding in the background.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm like you and prefer to go out and pick stuff up myself. The Blue Apron food delivery thing is literally a life saver to a lot of people who just don't have the time as some of us have. The food to me looked pretty decent for a home delivery meal. One of us should order it though and take pictures and see what comes in the box when the company doesn't know 10 million people are going to be seeing it online.

The drone haircut vlog today was pretty funny. Brit's cousin was a good sport about it too. The real question of the night is did Roman let the guy take the GTR for a drive around the neighborhood when the camera was off ... :D

Ken

Forum Staff
One of us should order it though and take pictures and see what comes in the box when the company doesn't know 10 million people are going to be seeing it online.
That's a great idea! So when are you going to make this happen? :p

The real question of the night is did Roman let the guy take the GTR for a drive around the neighborhood when the camera was off ...
To be honest, I hope he did let me him drive around a little. He was a great sport about everything.

As for yesterday's video, I'm really sad to see the ball room cleaned out. Didn't he have a baby fence up to prevent the dogs from getting in there? Or at least close the door when no one is around to monitor things. Also, I mentioned in my previous post that Dale's wife is always hiding .. but it was nice to see her make an appearance this time!

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's a great idea! So when are you going to make this happen? :p
Haha I was going to ask you the same thing.

That had to be one hell of a mess that dog did in the room for them to have to completely gut it out and everything. I like Flash and all but he needs a bit of training. I had to look away a few times watching him jump up and biting Britney or one of the kids faces. He can do some damage now, but when he gets bigger that can get really serious.

So Mama is going to skydive! I like how Roman is always like making sure everyone knows this was her idea and not something he was pushing her to do heh.. It even seems Britney wants to jump again so may as well get in the comment section and force Roman to go and maybe even get Noah.

Roman sure has been talking up how great his surprise is for Noah's birthday party tomorrow - we'll definitely not want to miss this one.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'd love to see Mama and Britney go skydiving! I'm surprised that Brit is willing to go again - and she seemed serious about it too.

As for Noah's birthday vlog, it sure didn't disappoint. I like how they rented the bull ride, that was a nice touch. Also, when Noah opened his present, I was so happy for him! He sure wanted that iPhone and was completely surprised by it. That gift is going to be hard to top next year though ... heh.

I see they also got the VR headset for the family .. I was wondering how long it was going to take before he picked one up. However, isn't this one different than Dale's? It didn't look the same. It looked like Roman's had better graphics .. Dale's looked like a 3D modeling world - but Roman's had a realistic looking shark tank.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was a great birthday vlog! Noah officially has a better phone that I do heh. I think it's a different VR headset than what Dale has - it's even a better one if I'm not mistaken.

Today I felt so bad for Britney at the haunted house - she was TERRIFIED. Roman was going through no problems trying to keep her calm haha. I give her mass points for going through with the walk(s) though. It was really fun and interesting to see all the behind the scenes stuff too.

Ken

Forum Staff
I felt so bad for Britney at the haunted house - she was TERRIFIED
To be honest, that was a little hard to watch. I'm all for someone being scared, but that was next level stuff. I really felt badly for her, but proud that she made it all the way through (even though she wanted no part of it).

As for yesterday's vlog, I wonder how much in taxes he had to pay? I bet it wasn't cheap. He should do what every other business owner is doing and move to Vegas. You only have to pay federal taxes there (and not state taxes).

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think the cost of living is so high there that it would actually balance out heh.

I like how Roman gracefully edited a bit of Kane's visit to the dentist. Everything was ok at the start but 1 sec later it looked like he had been crying and didn't look happy. Lets face it, who likes going there anyways.

So is this Mama's skydiving thing really going to happen? I'm thinking it may be too late to do it this year.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think the cost of living is so high there that it would actually balance out heh.
You think so? I thought it got quite a bit cheaper the further away you lived from the main strip.

I like how Roman gracefully edited a bit of Kane's visit to the dentist.
I noticed that too! It looked like Kane had been crying, but was edited out.

So it looks like the streak is over! He didn't upload a video yesterday - but it was good run. It actually worked out better for me as CTFxC had a 30 minute Q&A vlog yesterday and I would have been pressed for time to finish watching everyone last night.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Make that 2 days in a row with no vlog. whatever he's up too it must be really important! He did post on his twitter that there will be a vlog tomorrow though, so I guess we'll see what's up then.

Ken

Forum Staff
I knew he was working on an game app! I was just wrong about the timing (he released the board game first). The game is free, but does it have in-app purchases? I'm just curious why he would want to give out big prizes for getting it to the #1 spot on Google Play / iTunes if it's completely free.

As for Britney, I was hoping to see her all medicated up - but she handled it like a champ. I had a feeling she was going to get that SUV. It's really nice, but I'll have to agree with Roman - it would look a little bit better if it was all blacked out. The chrome makes the SUV a little too unique too, and fans would be able to spot her vehicle immediately. Possible safety concerns?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really like the look of her new vehicle. I don't know if there's any safety concerns about it, they show their other vehicles all the time on the vlogs.

I'm not too surprised about their new game, it was only a matter of time I think. The only thing that surprised me was the amount of blood and gore in it. But like he said that can be turned off so it should be a good game for everyone.

So it's Kane's 5th birthday! Looking forward to seeing what he has planned in tomorrows vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
They sure had a lot of people at Kane's party! The "Meltdown" playhouse thing was my favorite to watch. I was laughing so hard when it was taking out all the kids. Roman & Brittney sure know how to throw a kids party.

Kane's expression when he saw his new quad was priceless! I didn't even know they made them that small. At first I thought it was a toy - but that thing is legit. I'm sure he's going to have a blast with it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The "Meltdown" playhouse thing was my favorite to watch. I was laughing so hard when it was taking out all the kids.
Man .. I was in tears. Those kids (well everyone really) were getting destroyed on that thing.

I loved the fact how Kane was so nervous he didn't even want to pull the sheet off to see what his present was. I wonder how much those little quad's cost - they look like fun for any age really heh.

I also really like todays vlog when they went shooting different paint things at the picnic table. I'm curious why they were using an apple to plug the bottom though. Couldn't they pack like paper towel or something in there?

I need to watch Dales vlog once in while, I had no idea he was out making stuff. Hell I would buy that rope unit/cutter in a heartbeat. I hope he makes a killing on that.

Ken

Forum Staff
That rope unit Dale invented is going to make a lot of money. I was glad to hear that is was patent pending - he needs to protect his work!

Also, I wonder where Roman and Brittney went? I didn't recognize the airport. He said that they are doing something they have never done before .. with someone they have never collaborated with. He made it sound like this is going to be the most epic blog he has ever done. I can't wait to see what they are doing!

I probably should check their twitter accounts once in a while, they posted this really neat picture a couple days ago. Do you think I should use this as the new pic for the first post of this thread?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that's a really good picture - I say go for it and use it for the thread.

That was one amazing vlog they had today! Spending the day getting taught how to do bike and motorbike stunts. I felt so good for him, he was sure happy. The highlight for me is when he just nailed that dirt bike backflip on his first try. The only thing I wish they had more footage of is when they took Britney out on the quad. I'm thinking either she got too scared got maybe she got a little mad heh.