Roman Atwood

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't know what which is scarier - companies who make legal flame throwers or the fact that one of them is sending Roman one haha.
I know right! It should be interesting to see what is "legal". As for yesterdays vlog, I'm not sure that parachute challenge is doing his hand any good. Too bad they didn't get on the road with that wheelchair through .. that would have been interesting. I believe Roman didn't because he wanted to keep his parents house location a secret.

You'd be surprised how much you can find out on Google with so little information.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You just know that they are not done with the parachute yet - something else will come down the road heh.

So it looks like Roman is going to race his dad with their sports cars. This should be pretty interesting heh. I personally think it'll be a closer race than most people will assume, but in the end the GTR will be the one winning (regardless of driver).

Also I'm just as pumped as Roman is about that flame thrower coming into tomorrow. It'd be cool to see how that all works!

Ken

Forum Staff
So it looks like Roman is going to race his dad with their sports cars.
I think Roman's GTR is going to win. It just has that "off the line" acceleration that the Corvette doesn't have.

That flame thrower was pretty neat! Roman is right though, I think you'll see it better during the day as the cameras have trouble handling the flashes of light the flame was producing. I really laughed when they were at the gas station filling up diesel. You always wonder how the heck does someone spill all that gas on the ground - and now you know!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that flame thrower was great! I bet if I check his brothers vlog we'll see it in there as well heh.

So Brit actually did it and rented Roman a Bobcat. He seemed to be getting the hang of it pretty quickly too. You have to be so careful with those kind of machines. They are made from solid steel and even a little bump left or right can serious hurt someone if they are standing beside it.

I really like Brit's reaction when she asked if Kane put the motorbike in second gear and Roman said he was in third. That was priceless.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like Brit's reaction when she asked if Kane put the motorbike in second gear and Roman said he was in third. That was priceless.
That was great! I'm not sure if Roman was kidding or not going into 3rd - but Kane sure seems to be comfortable with the bike now.

Also, Kane is getting pretty strong if he can throw a bowling ball all on his own. I also liked Kane's reaction when he lost his footing on the stairs. All you can hear is the controller smacking the handrail and then see a big smirk on his face.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The part with Kane on the stairs was the highlight for me from that vlog lol.

I wonder how many techies paused the video to see what router Roman bought and is going out to buy the same one tomorrow.

So it looks like it going to be a great live stream on Saturday. I hope they get 800k viewers cause I really want to see Brit with the flame thrower!

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how many techies paused the video to see what router Roman bought and is going out to buy the same one tomorrow.
I paused to see what he was getting. I'm also looking to get a new one as the one I have here is 5 years old. I have fiber internet now and don't want the router to be the bottleneck.

Also, I'm not really happy that I forgot about the live stream yesterday. I hope he includes lots of it in the vlog. Does Brit have a CCW permit? When they were at the shooting range, she mentioned something along those lines (not sure if she was hinting at it or not). Earlier in the video, Roman mentioned that Brit brought her own gun and is doing her own thing off to the side - that's why I was wondering.

Either way, she looks like she has a good shot ... so I feel sorry for anyone who tries to mess with her!

Ethan

Forum Staff
The fact that see even knew / mentioned CCW means she probably has one heh. The best part of that vlog for me was when she was shooting the M-16. She's so tiny and that's a big machine gun.

Today's vlog was great! I'm so glad Brit put on the backpack and torched some stuff. Dale looked like he was handling the live stream like a champ. I really thought the popcorn would pop more than it did though.

Ken

Forum Staff
The best part of that vlog for me was when she was shooting the M-16. She's so tiny and that's a big machine gun.
Yeah, that was great! I also loved when Brit was using the flame thrower - that thing was so heavy for her, she had to lean forward - otherwise she would have fallen backwards :p

As for the popcorn, I think they just had too much in a pile. The same thing happens if you overfill them in a pot on a stove - nothing really happens except the kernels burn. It needed to be spread out flat.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I agree but I thought it would have worked anyways since they poured like a gallon of oil in there and just the amount of heat they put on it heh.

That Go-Pro footage of him feeling the eel turned out great. That was pretty clear for being under water.

Ken

Forum Staff
That Go-Pro footage of him feeling the eel turned out great. That was pretty clear for being under water.
It sure was! You wouldn't expect that it would be that clear when the Go-Pro is in a water-proof case.

I'm not sure why Roman is so worried about "the boring vlogs". People don't care .. they just want anything so see what's going on with them. I rather enjoyed it myself .. it just goes to show they are normal people too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Exactly - even today's vlog was a bit short but was still really fun to watch. I'm glad Dale's and Romans kids had a chance to check out the VR headset. The best part was when Noah ran up and pushed Dale's kid (wearing the VR headset) when he was standing on the edge of the cliff. That was great reaction heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
The best part was when Noah ran up and pushed Dale's kid (wearing the VR headset) when he was standing on the edge of the cliff.
That was funny (a bit mean too!). The fact it was not CGI and actually footage from a real cliff side made it that much better. As for yesterday's video, I always get a kick seeing Brit shooting. I love seeing her reactions. The slow-mo footage was pretty neat as well.

I've also noticed she has been wearing Shay's clothing line the last few vlogs ... his brand logo is just too big (and mis-placed) on his merchandise. It doesn't look right at all.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I wonder how much shay is paying them to wear the clothing? Roman is getting 6x more views than their channel so I hope they are making some $$$ from it.

Also, what phone does Brit have where she's comfy taking and using it in the shower? I thought only the new IPhone was water proof enough to do that heh.

Looks like Dale was the first one to jump in and buy the VR headset. You knew it was only a matter of time before one of them did though!

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how much shay is paying them to wear the clothing? Roman is getting 6x more views than their channel so I hope they are making some $$$ from it.
I never thought of that (getting paid) .. It would make sense for Shay to do a brand deal with them - considering how many views their vides gets.

Also, what phone does Brit have where she's comfy taking and using it in the shower?
I believe that is the new iPhone she had in the shower. It's not waterproof, just water resistant.

As for the VR headset Dale bought, I wonder how much they cost?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not sure. I think Dale's was so expensive because he bought a whole new computer with it. After watching today's vlog it's only a matter of time until Roman gets one. That was pretty funny how much he was sweating after the hour and some fighting dinosaurs.

I felt a little bad for Kane though, he really didn't like those Halloween costumes.

Ken

Forum Staff
So the drag race is this Saturday! That will be interesting to watch. That security footage was a little creepy .. but what surprised me more is that he would show what his front entrance looks like. As far as I know, he's never shown the front of the house before.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't think I have seen that either - and I have been watching for a long time.

When Roman showed who he was going to colab with this week I really laughed. I'll be honest - I don't know the guys name but I have seen a few of his videos and this week is going to be crazy.

Even though the 1000 lighters in the fire was pretty impressive, I thought there would be louder explosions. It was just a ton of popping sounds with 10 foot high fires heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Even though the 1000 lighters in the fire was pretty impressive, I thought there would be louder explosions
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed by it myself. I thought it would have been more epic than that. Also, who knew 100 shirts wouldn't stop a 9mm bullet? Brit should have fired that BFG. That would have been really neat to watch! What do you think Roman got them? He mentioned they ordered a surprise for them.

I guess today is the last day Roman is there - as he has to head back for the drag race on Saturday.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Today's vlog was really great. Those were some amazing AR-15's they got Roman and Brit. I especially liked how Brit's was done in pink - totally suits her! You never really think about the power of the weapons till you see them shooting into the water.

If you haven't already, make sure to watch to the end. There's some really funny parts of them eating at the restaurant. I think the waiters have to be on something - cause even though that was funny as hell, something seemed a little off heh.