Roman Atwood

Ethan

Forum Staff

Roman Bernard Atwood (born May 28, 1983) is an American YouTube personality, vlogger, prankster, comedian, actor, and film director.

He is known for his hidden camera public prank videos, which he uploads to his YouTube account.

Since August 13, 2013, he has been making videos for his vlog channel. The videos have garnered billions of views and more than 14 million subscribers as of January 2018. Roman Atwood, Vitaly Z and Dennis Roady star in the comedy Natural Born Pranksters. This movie will be Atwood's directorial debut. The movie is in post-production and has yet to be released.

Roman has recently started filming a reality prank show with Alex and Howie Mandel.

https://youtube.com/user/RomanAtwood
https://youtube.com/user/RomanAtwoodVlogs
https://instagram.com/romanatwood
https://twitter.com/RomanAtwood

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see all the other YouTubers support Roman and Fousey on the LA part of their tour last night!

I'm fairly new to watching his vlogs, but I like what he's doing. When is he going to release a trailer so we can see what he's up to on stage with fousey?

Also, how much money is this guy making selling merch if he's building that huge new "smile more" store on his property? lol

Ken

Forum Staff
He sells a lot of "smile more" merchandise .. just keep watching and you'll soon see him make another run to the post office. It's crazy. He's having a lot of success with it because of the positive message it's sending out - which is really needed right now, especially with our younger generation.

Also, the trailer for Roman vs Fousey should be out soon. I believe he mentioned a few videos back that it's being worked on right now.

He's now going to take a few days off from vlogging. It's too bad, as I was looking forward to seeing what his home vlogs were all about.

Ken

Forum Staff
Roman *should* be back to vlogging today. I haven't checked any of his social media to see what his plans are though.

I just checked and he finally posted a vlog today - haven't watched it yet though ... but I hope it's good!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure if I was just tired, but last nights video had a different feel to it - not good or bad, just different.

I like the positive messages he is sending out to the viewers (for example, at the end of yesterday's video) - our youth especially needs it. Also, is it just me or is that smile more store excessively large?

It just seems like a big jump from the space they're currently working with in the basement.

Ken

Forum Staff
They probably want to be prepared so they don't have to upgrade anytime soon. When he did the RC car challenge in there, I was also surprised how big that building really is.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah, and if their business grows any bigger their next building will definitely be off property.

I just watched yesterdays vlog. I know they are celebrating their first movie premiere ... but should Vitaly really get that drunk? or does he have issues I'm not aware of?

Roman and Dennis looked perfectly sober, yet Vitaly couldn't even hang on to his iPhone.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one wondering what was going on there heh. This is my 4th time writing this post, trying to phrase so it doesn't come across like I'm bashing the guy. But dam yeah I don't think that was appropriate to do at his first movie premiere. To be honest I'm not sure if it was just booze.

Ken

Forum Staff
Vitaly didn't look so good at the New York movie premiere either. Also, I wish Roman would have filmed the crowds reaction when Brittney walked on to the stage.

Ken

Forum Staff
Congrats to Roman for winning the "YouTube Comedian" award! I'm a little confused by this one though ... I've never really viewed him as a comedian, he just does daily vlogs / prank videos. He just doesn't seem to fit the category.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was just going to post about this. I'm happy he won, but the category seems a little strange. Don't get me wrong, I think he's funny but I thought if he'd win anything it be for a prank or something. No surprise to hear he got the most votes in the history of the Streamy awards though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Poor Kane ... If you haven't watched yesterday's vlog - definitely check it out.

He better be more careful cause this ...

Could end up like this ...