PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree with you there - the later ones did feel forced. I wonder why Jesse did all the DFN soldier jackets, pins, etc near the end of the break up if he knew things were falling apart? Also, they were pushing for 10 million subscribers as well (which they never did reach).

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's a really good question. I'm not sure what that whole DFN movement push was all about. Maybe he knew how things were going to end up and he was trying to secure his future. Only he really knows ...

Ken

Forum Staff
If you weren't aware, Jeana has a new video up today. She was doing a commercial for YouTube. Her video was a little all over the place though. After she finished filming, she mentioned that is going to stay at the hotel for a couple days - then the next minute she is back in Philly.

I wonder what she did in NYC for 2 days that she didn't want to film?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I watched that the other day myself. I was wondering what was going on there. I checked her Instagram and twitter but nothing was on there about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse uploaded a video on his PrankvsPrank channel - which I though was really well done! He has those new Snapchat glasses and recorded an entire vlog with them. It gave a nice first-person perspective. If you haven't watched it yet - check it out. The "old Jesse" is back :)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow you weren't kidding, that was a really well done video. He definitely should do more "first-person" perspective vlogs like that. Did he really smoke that snoop-dog joint? It's not a big deal, just didn't think he was into that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think he really puffed on it ... but I doubt he inhaled. He just never came across to me as a person who was ever in to any of that stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
If you haven't noticed yet, Jesse uploaded another video yesterday and it was pretty informative. He talks about why he quit vlogging and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's definitely worth the watch. Also, he might be vlogging everyday in December.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a really good video! I'm glad he took the time and just explained everything. It looks like he is taking some heat in the comments about supporting this other YouTuber. I have never watched them before but now I want too just to see what the fuss is about. Jesse sure talked highly of him (unless I'm just tired and looking stupid cause they paid Jesse or something to do this).

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse uploaded a new video - and in my opinion, it's the best work he's ever done! It was really nice to see those 2 back together again. My only hope is that people don't take it the wrong way and expect them to get back together.

How did he get footage of him inside their old place? Was that just fancy video editing? The place looked the same - nothing changed at all.

Ethan

Forum Staff
All I can say is wow. I completely agree that that's his best video he has ever done. Not only was is great footage, the editing was amazing.

So nice to see him posting more lately!

Ken

Forum Staff
I heard they were in Hawaii for some YouTube convention thing? I tried to look it up but I couldn't find any information on it.

Do you know if "The Rock" was still on the island filming the new Jumanji movie when Jesse and Jeana were there?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Woah wait a sec, they are making a new Jumanji movie? How could I have possibly missed that!

Huh after looking it up, it looks like Jack Black and Kevin Hart are in it too. But to answer your question, its quite possible he was.

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh yeah .. Jumanji is scheduled to be released sometime in 2017 according to IMDB.

If you haven't noticed yet, Jeana uploaded a new challenge video yesterday. It was actually pretty good - but a warning to you headphone users that there is a lot of screaming going on. You must want to turn the volume down.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I can't wait for that movie to come out!

Jeana's new video was pretty entertaining heh. I didn't know who the girl was that she did the challenge with so I checked out her channel and was completely surprised to see she has more than 10 mil subs. I'll have to check out a few of her videos sometime.

Ken

Forum Staff
I never recognized Rachel Levin either in the challenge video - she looks so different than the image we use on our site.

I'll have to get that all updated tomorrow.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh so that's who it was! Haha dam I had no idea she looked so different. Even going to her channel it never clicked in cause it's not her name just RCLBeauty.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! Mostly just her at a 76ers game. It was pretty good so definitely check it out.

Also I just noticed Jesse also has a new video up on the PvP channel. I haven't watched that one yet but will check it out tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just saw both tonight and they were really good!

I like Jesse's meet up / giveaway and how the basketball players had no issues talking to him while he was vlogging. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, they always have cameras in their face before & after games.

They both sure seem to be uploading a lot more lately - which is nice to see.

Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that's great that they are getting back into the swing of things. I really enjoyed the whole meetup vlog. It was funny to see how short Jesse looked beside those basketball players too heh.

Did you see how many people they packed onto that elevator at the 5 min mark of the video? You couldn't pay me to take a ride like that. I was claustrophobic even watching it heh.

Also, that was a hell of a crowd outside - no wonder the police wanted to shut them down. That was getting out of hand fast.