PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up - and she's rooftopping with those guys again. This time they get caught, and she has to go to court. I'll admit, I always watch my YT videos full screen in 1080+ on my 24" screen - but I had to switch to windowed mode less than 2 minutes in.

I'm not really scared of heights - but this video got my hands sweating.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I just finished watching that myself. I like how she was hanging off the outside of the building but saying "don't worry it's safe". Then the camera pans over and she's putting her faith in a couple 1/2 inch rebar's sticking outside of the building heh. I can't imagine she'll be in that much trouble though, probably just a fine.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't think this will or should deter her at all. I just hope none of her fans think this is a good idea and go out and do it. I really would hate to see anyone (inc Jeana) getting hurt over a picture.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, but unfortunately people are already dying doing this. Last year, a 24 year old fell 52-stories from the Four Seasons Hotel in Midtown Manhattan trying to get "the shot". He was climbing on scaffolding right after it finished raining ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new Halloween "Silver Surfer" video up on his channel (Prank vs Prank). It was really well done. Also, the end slate links to a couple "behind the scene" videos. One of them is Jesse getting all painted up, and the other is Casey filming the whole thing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow he really did a good job with this one. I'm not sure I could sit there for 5 hours while someone painted my body heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched the behind the scenes video and yeah, sitting for 5 hours doesn't like a whole lot of fun. She was cute though ... and obviously really talented. Just out of curiosity ... I wonder what a 5 hour body paint job costs?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmm I never thought about that - It certainly can't be cheap heh.
The video has 4 million views in 3 days so I'm sure whatever it was he can afford it. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm sure he can afford it, but regardless what he makes on that video - he is definitely not ranking in the money like he used to be.

Ken

Forum Staff
He may one day .. depends how he is spending it.

Jeana has a new video up on the BFvsGF channel. It was actually pretty good .. she went to basketball game, meets some fans and some chick at the bar tries to hit on her.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching it. That was pretty funny when she was flirting with Jeana and she was lipping the words heeeeelp me.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was really laughing at the chick falling asleep at the bar .. while standing up. How is that even possible? It's also nice to see all the fans still approaching her and showing their support.

Ken

Forum Staff
It kind of makes you wonder if that's what's going on ... I'd prefer if they would just a make a decision one way or another - but whatever. I see some fans are not happy with how things are being handled through.

Ethan

Forum Staff
A lot of those vlogs felt forced near the end of their daily vids. I actually prefer this over what it was like nearing the end there. I really did think they would get back together eventually and possibly go back to the daily vlogs. It makes you wonder how long Jesse was thinking about leaving the relationship for things to turn out they way they did. Either way they both look to be in a better place, so its good for everyone.